Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This product is my absolute fav coffee ever! no bitter taste, has great flavor, just that zing to get ya moving!
Lindsey M.
Rosston, AR
DD grounds are the best! this flavor is in my top 3! If you want a real nutty flavor for your brew, this is it!
Lauren B.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
So yummy, perfect medium brew, not too strong, not too weak. Delicious hazlenut flavor without being too sweet!
Liz S.
Hermitage, TN
Yum hazelnut is so freaking good! I only drink this in the winter ! I don't like coffee much but this is good.
Kyla J.
Cookeville, TN
The hazelnut made it have a better taste. I usually do not drink coffee however I tried this and fell in love
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
My first job was at dunkin and I've tried close to everything on the menu. .by far this coffee is my favorite
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
By far my favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee flavor! I've tried other hazelnut coffee brands but none come close!
Alicea a.
This coffee is so amazing I like to drink my coffee cold but it has the best flavor you barley need sugar :)
Heather B.
Reno, TX
Love me some dunkin donuts coffee!!!!!! great taste goes nice and smooth with a good kick to boost your day
Michelle
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Hazelnut flavor goes great with a variety of different coffee creamers! Or awesome by itself!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?