Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite flavor ever, so nutty sweet and delicious! Goes great with soy milk or almond milk and a touch of sugar.
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
This Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee is Amazing!!! One of favorite ground coffees ever! Very great product!!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This product is my absolute fav coffee ever! no bitter taste, has great flavor, just that zing to get ya moving!
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I love dunkin hazlenut! One of my favorite flavors. It's always delicious making it at home too! Worth the money!
Lauren B.
Columbus, GA
So yummy, perfect medium brew, not too strong, not too weak. Delicious hazlenut flavor without being too sweet!
Lindsey M.
Rosston, AR
DD grounds are the best! this flavor is in my top 3! If you want a real nutty flavor for your brew, this is it!
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
By far my favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee flavor! I've tried other hazelnut coffee brands but none come close!
Sadia C.
A great everyday coffee option when you want some flavor in your coffee without adding in a flavored creamer.
Alicea a.
This coffee is so amazing I like to drink my coffee cold but it has the best flavor you barley need sugar :)
omayra g.
HAMDEN, CT
My first job was at dunkin and I've tried close to everything on the menu. .by far this coffee is my favorite
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?