Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mohini C.
Dunkins hazelnut coffee is amazing and addicting if you like hazelnut. It's the right amount of hazelnut in a coffee.
Jessie W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The flavor of this coffee is so great. It's the richest most satisfying coffee I have ever tried. My favorite by far!
Amber M.
This stuff makes the woke house smell amazing first off. Its jyst as delicious to though very hard to find in stores.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
I love the smell of this coffee and the taste is just right. It's a nice smooth coffee for anyone to like and enjoy.
Linda M.
Pittsford, NY
This is smooth, rich, satisfying coffee, love it! It also has a subtle sweetness and a bit of complexity and depth.
Kerri W.
I love hazelnut coffee! This one is good without being overwhelming. I usually mix it with a signature or Colombian
Caeli D.
My two favorites… dunkin donuts and hazelnut. So delicious especially on those cold days. tastes just like the shop
Nicole  J.
My absolute favorite! I love the not so over powering hazelnut flavor and the perfect taste of coffee and hazelnut!
Anne C.
Dallas, TX
I like this coffee when I'm out on a donut run. Solid coffee, no frills, no overt acidity. Just plain good coffee.
Ashley B.
Rochester, MN
So yummy. I usually use lots of creamer/sugar in my coffees and only used half of what I usually do with hazelnut!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?