BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Ashley D.
Akron, OH
The amazing aroma of hazelnut coffee brewing starts my morning off right. It taste great even with a flavored creamer!
Amber M.
This stuff makes the woke house smell amazing first off. Its jyst as delicious to though very hard to find in stores.
TIFFANY D.
Maywood, CA
I love the smell of this coffee and the taste is just right. It's a nice smooth coffee for anyone to like and enjoy.
Mohini C.
Dunkins hazelnut coffee is amazing and addicting if you like hazelnut. It's the right amount of hazelnut in a coffee.
Jessie W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The flavor of this coffee is so great. It's the richest most satisfying coffee I have ever tried. My favorite by far!
Elizabeth S.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect substitution to going to dunkin every morning! saves me so much money! love this coffee! dunkin> starbucks
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love this coffee. The aroma is so rich and comforting. It taste just as it smells...rich, flavorful, and robust.
Jacqui B.
My husband is all about the hazelnut coffee. If I can't get it whole at our local coffee shop I am going to Dunkin
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Love it! Great flavor and amazing smell. The only thing that would make it better is if it were available in kcups!
Nicole B.
Love this coffee! The flavor is so good on its own that I rarely add creamer. It's one of my go tos in the morning.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

Walmart