Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Anne C.
Dallas, TX
I like this coffee when I'm out on a donut run. Solid coffee, no frills, no overt acidity. Just plain good coffee.
Kyoung L.
It tastes good and smells like hazelnut. it provides me good amount of caffeine that i need to get through the day.
Jacqui B.
My husband is all about the hazelnut coffee. If I can't get it whole at our local coffee shop I am going to Dunkin
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love this coffee. The aroma is so rich and comforting. It taste just as it smells...rich, flavorful, and robust.
Ashley B.
Rochester, MN
So yummy. I usually use lots of creamer/sugar in my coffees and only used half of what I usually do with hazelnut!
Nicole B.
Love this coffee! The flavor is so good on its own that I rarely add creamer. It's one of my go tos in the morning.
Kerri W.
I love hazelnut coffee! This one is good without being overwhelming. I usually mix it with a signature or Colombian
Nicole  J.
My absolute favorite! I love the not so over powering hazelnut flavor and the perfect taste of coffee and hazelnut!
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Love it! Great flavor and amazing smell. The only thing that would make it better is if it were available in kcups!
Elizabeth S.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect substitution to going to dunkin every morning! saves me so much money! love this coffee! dunkin> starbucks
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?