Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Robin N.
Love Dunkin Donuts coffee! When I travel to New York I always go to a Dunkin Donuts with my sister. We need one in my town!
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
I do like Dunkin Donuts coffee ususally but I am not the biggest fan of this flavor. It is kind of strong and overpowering.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
Whenever I want hazelnut this is my go to. I love the Dunkin doughnut brand all together and this is another wonder product
Leanne D.
This coffee is amazing! My husband loves it and it makes the house smell so good in the mornings! Always worth the splurge!
Sammi B.
This coffee had great flavor and aroma. It tasted wonderful and did not provide any bitterness. Definitely would recommend!
Rebecca D.
Bronston, KY
Great coffee taste wonderful and is smooth. Would recommend. Hazelnut is a great flavor and smells wonderful when cooking
Cori S.
Jackson, MI
Love this taste, i buy it every week and need it to live!! i turned my mom onto it too so our money is getting its worth
Ashley D.
Akron, OH
The amazing aroma of hazelnut coffee brewing starts my morning off right. It taste great even with a flavored creamer!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Dunkin Donuts have great coffee and hazelnut is my absolute favorite flavor
Lydia R.
Hazelnut is my fav. Wakes me up every morning. Semele delicious and is so yummy. Hardly need any creamer for this one.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?