Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Lydia R.
Hazelnut is my fav. Wakes me up every morning. Semele delicious and is so yummy. Hardly need any creamer for this one.
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
My husband swears by this coffee. Loves the flavor! Also reasonably priced at most places so it's easy to buy it often.
Miranda S.
Barnum, MN
Don't even leave the house for the freshest brew in town. This coffee is perfectly flavored with the hint of hazelnut.
Amber M.
This stuff makes the woke house smell amazing first off. Its jyst as delicious to though very hard to find in stores.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
I love the smell of this coffee and the taste is just right. It's a nice smooth coffee for anyone to like and enjoy.
Mohini C.
Dunkins hazelnut coffee is amazing and addicting if you like hazelnut. It's the right amount of hazelnut in a coffee.
Jessie W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The flavor of this coffee is so great. It's the richest most satisfying coffee I have ever tried. My favorite by far!
Kyoung L.
It tastes good and smells like hazelnut. it provides me good amount of caffeine that i need to get through the day.
Ashley B.
Rochester, MN
So yummy. I usually use lots of creamer/sugar in my coffees and only used half of what I usually do with hazelnut!
Jacqui B.
My husband is all about the hazelnut coffee. If I can't get it whole at our local coffee shop I am going to Dunkin
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?