Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Kimberely C.
I absolutely LOVE this coffee! It tastes great and does not require you to add any sugar or cream. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy L.
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately, this coffee tasted very strongly of chemicals...almost like paint! I like dunkin donuts coffee so I was very disappointed.
Kyoung L.
It tastes good and smells like hazelnut. it provides me good amount of caffeine that i need to get through the day.
Jade B.
Atlanta, GA
Love love the smell.. Dunkin hazelnut coffee mixed with almond and hazelnut creamer leaves you feeling awoken and refreshed for the day.
Erin Y.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! Great for fall and getting into the holiday spirit. It makes me want to curl up by the fire with a good book!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
I think this has the best flavor. Has a smooth taste. A little bit of whipped cream topped with cinnamon is best on the way to work.
Cristina  R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This coffee is the only coffee I make every morning before I got to school! It tastes amazing and it wakes me up every single time
Kristen H.
Agoura Hills, CA
I wish it had a stronger hazelnut flavor but all in all it was tasty. I love Dunkin Donuts coffees because the price is right too!
Brenna C.
Columbus, OH
This coffee is absolutely wonderful! It is very smooth and has a great taste! It's also a good price for the quality you receive.
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Dunkin' Donuts makes amazing coffee with delicious flavors to match. The hazelnut brand is a really good way to start off a day!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?