BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #23 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Cristina  R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This coffee is the only coffee I make every morning before I got to school! It tastes amazing and it wakes me up every single time
Kristen H.
Agoura Hills, CA
I wish it had a stronger hazelnut flavor but all in all it was tasty. I love Dunkin Donuts coffees because the price is right too!
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This is my fave ground coffee!!! It's so great and the flavor is great!! Can I really be in love with coffee?! Yes, yes you can!!!
Kiana Lyz R.
San Diego, CA
I don't know how they do it! How do they always manage to give you a perfect cup of coffee every time without fail is impressive
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Dunkin' Donuts makes amazing coffee with delicious flavors to match. The hazelnut brand is a really good way to start off a day!
Kayleigh D.
Cairo, NY
I love hazelnut in coffee. Its a nice subtle taste that adds and complements the coffee without over powering the 'coffee' taste.
Justice P.
Hampton, VA
This coffee taste very rich and creamy! One of my favorites. I am a heavy coffee drinker and this gets my mornings started right
Kerri V.
Great tasting coffee for a reasonable price. I think the hazelnut flavor really tasted great. This is one of my favorite coffees
Brenna C.
Columbus, OH
This coffee is absolutely wonderful! It is very smooth and has a great taste! It's also a good price for the quality you receive.
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I love my Dunkin donuts hazelnut coffee! It's amazing and I use this a lot! I use this one the French vanilla one and Folgers!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

back