Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Delicious! Great flavor, and stays fresh for a while! I put mine into a glass container and freeze if it's going to take a while to go through the ground coffee.
Molly N.
Racine, WI
Hazelnut coffee is one of my favorites and this just made me love it more! So tasty! Some hazelnut coffees are "too nutty" but I think Dunkn' Donuts is perfect!
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I love this coffee, you can really taste the hazelnut and i like putting a little hazelnut creme but to too much because the coffee itself is full of flavor.
Natasha S.
Love dunkin donuts coffee for those pick me up mornings. I would buy this often for work and share the coffee love with other coworkers.
Kayleigh D.
Cairo, NY
I love hazelnut in coffee. Its a nice subtle taste that adds and complements the coffee without over powering the 'coffee' taste.
kitten C.
I usually do not enjoyed flavored coffees but....the yummy taste of hazelnut that this coffee brings to some of my early mornings can't be beat!
Sarah B.
North Platte, NE
Great flavor. Strong enough but won't put hair on your chest. I'm an avid coffee drinker and this is one of my fall flavors that I stock up on.
Dani K.
New Rochelle, NY
Really good balance of flavor and coffee. Very good cold or hot, summer or winter. Perfect first thing in the morning due to the amazing smell.
Melissa L.
Woonsocket, RI
Best Flavored Coffee on the planet!!!! Nevermind the fact that Dunkin Donuts is the most well known and desired Brand of coffee on the market!
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I like the flavor but enjoy mine with cream and sugar. My boyfriend drinks his black and this is his favorite. We have a very large bag of it!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?