Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Erin Y.
This stuff is delicious! Great for fall and getting into the holiday spirit. It makes me want to curl up by the fire with a good book!
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This is a great coffee, very flavorful and yummy. I love the hazelnut flavor in this particular coffee because it doesn't overpower it.
Amanda T.
One of my favorites! Smells amazing and tastes even better. Always pleases everyone in the family when I make it for large gatherings.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I think this has the best flavor. Has a smooth taste. A little bit of whipped cream topped with cinnamon is best on the way to work.
Kristen H.
Agoura Hills, CA
I wish it had a stronger hazelnut flavor but all in all it was tasty. I love Dunkin Donuts coffees because the price is right too!
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This is my fave ground coffee!!! It's so great and the flavor is great!! Can I really be in love with coffee?! Yes, yes you can!!!
Cristina  R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This coffee is the only coffee I make every morning before I got to school! It tastes amazing and it wakes me up every single time
mercedez h.
Suffolk, VA
The taste is amazing , if you like hazelnut then you will love this coffee. Its quick and easy and has a really great price as well
Brenna C.
Columbus, OH
This coffee is absolutely wonderful! It is very smooth and has a great taste! It's also a good price for the quality you receive.
Justice P.
Hampton, VA
This coffee taste very rich and creamy! One of my favorites. I am a heavy coffee drinker and this gets my mornings started right
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?