Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Melissa L.
Woonsocket, RI
Best Flavored Coffee on the planet!!!! Nevermind the fact that Dunkin Donuts is the most well known and desired Brand of coffee on the market!
Dani K.
New Rochelle, NY
Really good balance of flavor and coffee. Very good cold or hot, summer or winter. Perfect first thing in the morning due to the amazing smell.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I like the flavor but enjoy mine with cream and sugar. My boyfriend drinks his black and this is his favorite. We have a very large bag of it!
Sarah B.
North Platte, NE
Great flavor. Strong enough but won't put hair on your chest. I'm an avid coffee drinker and this is one of my fall flavors that I stock up on.
Kimberely C.
I absolutely LOVE this coffee! It tastes great and does not require you to add any sugar or cream. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
One of my favorite coffees when I'm wanting something sweeter, doesn't need any sugar just a splash of cream and it's better than Starbucks.
Cassie H.
Louisville, Ky
Love Dunkin brand coffee. It's smells and tastes great! We but many of the flavored bags during holidays but live the hazel it kind best
Natasha S.
Love dunkin donuts coffee for those pick me up mornings. I would buy this often for work and share the coffee love with other coworkers.
Amy L.
Unfortunately, this coffee tasted very strongly of chemicals...almost like paint! I like dunkin donuts coffee so I was very disappointed.
Jade B.
Atlanta, GA
Love love the smell.. Dunkin hazelnut coffee mixed with almond and hazelnut creamer leaves you feeling awoken and refreshed for the day.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?