Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #59 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jasmine T.
Yummy yummy yummy! This coffee is divine and gives me the perfect boost in the morning. It's the perfect blend and definitely not to dark. I just hazelnut creamer and it's good to go.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I don't drink coffee that much, but when I do I really do enjoy a cup of hazelnut coffee. The warm nutty taste is the best on a cold or lazy kind of day.
Lindsey  H.
Maumelle, AR
This is my favorite coffee been. Dublin Donuts does such a wonderful job of blending their flavor a. This blend isn't bitter and smells my entire house with its wonderful aroma.
Niesha D.
In my opinion, Dunkin Donuts has the best brew at home coffee. The hazelnut is my favorite. The aroma hits you before the taste. Taking that first sip is like heaven. My Fave!
Carol F.
This hazelnut flavor is a good blend, not too fragrant or fake tasting. It's one of my favorite flavored coffees. It's good if you don't want anything too overwhelming.
Renae J.
Proctorville, OH
Okay not to much to complain about I like this coffee but didn't have enough flavor had to add a decent amount of cream to give it that extra umph that I was expecting.
Crystal P.
Love this coffee over ice. I am a huge Starbucks fan however Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my second favorite. Those are the only 2 companies that I will drink coffee from.
Amanda T.
One of my favorites! Smells amazing and tastes even better. Always pleases everyone in the family when I make it for large gatherings.
Carmen N.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite Hazelnut flavored coffees, the texture is smooth and the Hazelnut does not overtake the delicious coffee flavor. It's perfectly combined.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
In terms of coffee, Dunkin is a good choice to buy when they are on sale. Their formula has gotten better and it's a tasty treat in the morning!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?