BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #20 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Maria Y.
I love this flavor from Dunkin' Donuts! It is so great that you don't need to add any creamer or coffee flavorer. It is a wonderful, warm treat!
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
In terms of coffee, Dunkin is a good choice to buy when they are on sale. Their formula has gotten better and it's a tasty treat in the morning!
kitten C.
I usually do not enjoyed flavored coffees but....the yummy taste of hazelnut that this coffee brings to some of my early mornings can't be beat!
Sarah B.
North Platte, NE
Great flavor. Strong enough but won't put hair on your chest. I'm an avid coffee drinker and this is one of my fall flavors that I stock up on.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I like the flavor but enjoy mine with cream and sugar. My boyfriend drinks his black and this is his favorite. We have a very large bag of it!
Krishonda C.
Hephzibah, GA
Has a great flavor really smooth not strong enjoy this coffee before work to get you started. Can drink about 3-4 cups a day it's really tasty
Melissa L.
Woonsocket, RI
Best Flavored Coffee on the planet!!!! Nevermind the fact that Dunkin Donuts is the most well known and desired Brand of coffee on the market!
Dani K.
New Rochelle, NY
Really good balance of flavor and coffee. Very good cold or hot, summer or winter. Perfect first thing in the morning due to the amazing smell.
Kimberely C.
I absolutely LOVE this coffee! It tastes great and does not require you to add any sugar or cream. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
One of my favorite coffees when I'm wanting something sweeter, doesn't need any sugar just a splash of cream and it's better than Starbucks.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?

back