Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
After trying coffee after coffee I finally found my favorite. Without adding calories or fat I can have a delicious hazelnut fm coffee the best I've found!
Leah J.
Flowery Branch, GA
Can't go wrong with Dunkin Donuts coffee and their hazelnut flavored coffee is super yummy! Nice hint of hazelnuts and not too acidic. Add some hazelnut creamer to bring out the flavor even more!
Chris B.
Rocky Hill, CT
It's okay. Dunkin is more known for it just being everywhere and being cheap. It's worth the money because it is just okay, but I strongly prefer Starbucks. Also hazelnut is just whatever.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
Great taste and smooth coffee ! My daughter absolutely loves it ! The hazelnut is the perfect addition to the coffee. It adds the right amount of flavor ! I would recommend this to everyone !
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
Foodie Expert
Hazlenut has always been my favorite coffee flavor. The Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut delivers the flavor without being overpowering, or making me add syrups to my coffee. It's my weekend favorite.
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Foodie Expert
I love dunkin coffee! its so good and has a great price point and is always on sale and has coupons. the flavor of hazelnut really comes out and is allays good to mix with French vanilla.
Melinda M.
Manteca, CA
So I'm not usually a fan of flavored coffee..this was bought by mistake and it was a great mistake. Love the bold flavor and the hazelnut is not overwhelming. Will definitely buy this again.
Elly L.
This is one of my favorite coffee blends. Not too sweet, it's got the perfect amount of "nuttiness," as well as a great "pick-me-up" bold flavor of mildly roasted coffee. You can't go wrong!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hazelnut coffee!!
If you haven't tried hazelnut coffee before please try it. It is delcious please don't hesitate and go for something else.
Jasmine T.
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy yummy! This coffee is divine and gives me the perfect boost in the morning. It's the perfect blend and definitely not to dark. I just hazelnut creamer and it's good to go.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?