Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I don't drink coffee that much, but when I do I really do enjoy a cup of hazelnut coffee. The warm nutty taste is the best on a cold or lazy kind of day.
Sunshine C.
North Miami, FL
This is by far the best flavored coffee ice tasted. Its smooth, robust, and tasty! I often get the hazelnut pump to enhance the flavor and its amazing!
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Not a fan...I normally don't buy any coffee with hazelnut for home. I kind of want to take another go at it but scared I might have the same outcome.
Kirsten H.
I think this coffee tastes disgusting, but then again, I'm not a huge fan of Hazelnut to begin with! I would definitely recommend a different flavor.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hazelnut coffee!!
If you haven't tried hazelnut coffee before please try it. It is delcious please don't hesitate and go for something else.
Emily W.
Dallas, TX
This is the best Hazelnut coffee that I've found. It's makes my whole kitchen smell amazing! It's a nice smooth coffee with just enough flavoring.
Maria Y.
I love this flavor from Dunkin' Donuts! It is so great that you don't need to add any creamer or coffee flavorer. It is a wonderful, warm treat!
kitten C.
I usually do not enjoyed flavored coffees but....the yummy taste of hazelnut that this coffee brings to some of my early mornings can't be beat!
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
In terms of coffee, Dunkin is a good choice to buy when they are on sale. Their formula has gotten better and it's a tasty treat in the morning!
Melissa L.
Woonsocket, RI
Best Flavored Coffee on the planet!!!! Nevermind the fact that Dunkin Donuts is the most well known and desired Brand of coffee on the market!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?