Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored.

How nutty is this flavor???
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee!
4 months agoLeominster, MA
I am not super picky about coffee brands, so I usually go with the cheaper stuff, but when this is on sale I always stock up. It's definitely my favorite ground coffee.  I make coffee at home almost every morning, and sitting on my porch with some nice hot Dunkin hazelnut is the perfect start to the day.
2 months agoPr Du Sac, WI
I don't often make it to Dunkin Donuts so making it at home is the next best thing and I love the flavor that this coffee brings! it is great with a splash of creamer, mixed as an ice coffee, or just black! It is the best coffee out there and I seldom drink anything else!
3 months agoLeland
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, I go there at least three times a week. I also buy Dunkin Donuts ground coffee to make at home and it is super good and has several different flavor options to choose from. I definitely recommend Dunkin Donuts coffee to everyone!
2 months agoWalkersville, MD
I feel like this is the perfect coffee. Like the other flavors from Dunkin, it's aromatic and not overpowering. The beans are usually affordable. The coffee is not bitter and is good quality especially for the price. I always recommend to others.
2 months ago
It’s pretty darn good! I love the scent of hazelnut coffee, and Dunkin Donuts makes a good one. For the price there are some others I’d choose ahead of it, but I certainly wouldn’t turn it down altogether. If it was there I would happily drink it.
2 months agoWest Springfield
As a New Englander I love Dunkin’ Donuts! I also really do love hazelnut! This coffee taste amazing perfect for the morning or just whenever you really need a good pick me up! I highly highly highly highly recommend to everyone!
24 days ago
Hazelnut is my favorite flavor. I don’t like cream, sugar, or milk in my coffee - but I DO love flavor. Dunkin coffee has just a nice hint of hazelnut, but not so much that it’s overwhelming. I highly recommend!
2 months agoMartinsville, VA
I 👏🏼love 👏🏼favored 👏🏼coffee 👏🏼. This coffee is delicious. It’s more expensive than regular coffee but it’s totally worth it. Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee on a cool, brisk autumn morning.
2 months ago
Hazelnut is my favorite flavor and I love DD instead of spending those $3 bucks everyday for coffee at the drive through I can make it at home with that same rich flavor and save money
2 months agoHialeah, FL
I love the hazelnut iced coffee at dunkin’ donuts! I would totally recommend for everyone to try, but making it at home has made my life a whole lot easier. I don’t have to wait in line or pay to get my coffee now, when I can just make it myself when ever I want to and what ever time I desire.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...