Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Mushell R.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #18 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

Nubia G.
I hate strong coffee so I tried this. Glad I did because it was AMAZING!!! The hazelnut wasn't to strong, which is a good thing. The price was affordable. I drink this everyday and I've bought so many of these. I find that grounds taste way better than buying them in Kcups. So I bought a little filter for the just like a kcup and it's good yummy.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I'm not much of a flavored coffee drinker, but Dunklin Donuts are always my go-to coffee, so I was willing to try this out. This coffee is smooth, just strong enough, and has the perfect hint of hazelnut flavor. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Miranda V.
Halzenut is my favorite flavor of coffee! I think this coffee has a really bold smooth flavor. You can find it at almost any grocery store and it has really met my expectations for coffee. I definitely recommend this to others
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I have to drink coffee because my job is either really high stress or puts me to sleep, there is no in between. I need something that keeps me awake and alert and this does that. I'm not a fan of coffee in general because I just don't have a taste for it, but this one isn't bad, it definitely makes it easier to get down
Samantha F.
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee! I've been buying this for years and I always keep it stocked in the house. It has a great flavor and is definitely affordable; especially if you like to go to coffee shops... this would save you money! I actually prefer the flavor of this coffee over many coffee shops!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This coffee is just gross. I don't know how they achieve the 'Hazelnut' flavor, but it tastes really gross. Honestly, it tastes like they dumped strange chemicals onto the beans until it tasted vaguely hazelnut. I would not recommend this coffee because it really just tastes awful.
Kirsti H.
Let me just say that this American runs on Dunkin! I love Dunkin’ Donuts, probably entirely too much lol. We never buy donuts or coffee anywhere else and I ALWAYS have a bag of their ground hazelnut coffee in my house. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy!
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
This is my favorite coffee! It has the perfect hazelnut taste that blends so nicely with creamer! It is a little more expensive than some other brands but it’s worth the cost! I just wish they came in bigger packages!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love this hazelnut rich medium roast. I purchase it on a regular basis from my local grocery store. Always has excellent hazelnut flavor and not too strong. Perfect coffee In my cup. Always keep some stocked in my house and I will definitely be purchasing again. Smells fantastic, great aroma. Packaging is always perfect and coffee is always fresh. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice coffee with a fantastic flavored coffee. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor to go in coffee so this one is perfect. Like to grab a warm cup of it when I go into the donut shop also.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I work with children, so I know coffee. I NEED coffee. I would take it intravenously if I could. My girlfriend and I regularly buy Dunkin's brand of hazelnut flavored coffee because a) it gets us through our workdays alert and alive, b)it is affordable and predictably yum, c) it brews well as a single cup, or a whole pot. Is it the fanciest coffee on the market? No. But it's quality and reliable, and we will continue to be loyal customers!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Rachel P.
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Aaisha J.
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Diana M.
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?