Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Gabrielle M.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Ground Coffee uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #48 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Ground Coffee.
Hazelnut artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Don...1 Answers
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I am an occasional coffee drinker and I really like Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's really aromatic and has a nice flavor. I have only bought this one time but am pretty sure I'll buy it again (especially if I have a coupon, since it's a little pricier than coffee I have bought for my household before).
Erin R.
Deerfield, IL
I don't really like coffee, so this is why I don't really like this. It is pretty good though. It tastes like nutella if you imagine it enough. The packaging really pops out at you when you are in the store. I would buy it again for someone else other than myself.
Anna K.
Columbia, Sc
This is how I start my mornings. Nice hot fresh cup of yummy coffee. I love the roast on this coffee...doesn't taste burnt like some other brands. I like most of the flavors but hazelnut is my absolute favorite. It tastes natural with just a hint of hazelnut.
Tal A.
Foodie Expert
Like any other coffee, smelling it from far away is delicious. However the coffee itself is a no for me. It feels very grainy and it's off in the flavor. Either mine was expired or it tasted like ****. Not a step close to Starbucks (my regular coffee at home)
Dacy D.
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I do like this one. It's sweet enough you don't have to add sugar or creamer to it. The aroma smells delicious. I'd buy again it if it's on sale, for my husband, or crave coffee for some odd reason.
Fanya V.
To be honest I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I like hazelnut and when I do I get DD Hazelnut coffee. You can definitely taste the hazelnut but it does not overwhelm the taste of coffee and they compliment each other.
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
This is super cheap, especially compared to K-cups. The flavor is pretty good. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is it lacks in flavor when compared to a lot of k cups and it is a hassle to put grinds in my keurig.
Molly F.
Saint Louis, MO
I was hoping for a bolder blend. Hazelnut was very strong and a little sweet for my taste. I prefer earthier under tones, and this was not that. Not bad, but expect a weak coffee with a LOT of hazelnut flavoring.
Alex Z.
Macomb, MI
Love the hazelnut flavor. gives lots of good coffee flavor. I wish they had these in k cups. It's like drinking Dunkin Donuts right in your own house. a good value instead of getting coffee at the shop everyday.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the ONLY Dunkin' Donuts coffee that I like. Overall their coffees taste watery and old, but the hazelnut has a nice light taste to it that improves the overall roast. Always recommend this to friends!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor strong? Or do I have to add a flavor creamer
Aaisha J.
Foodie Expert
Is this just as good as buying coffee straight from DD bu t home?
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the coffee that you purchase from Dunkin Donuts stores (that they make) ?
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually taste like the coffee you buy at Dunkin' Donuts or is it different ?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How much does it cost ? can I purchase at target?