Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by jennifer s.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Melanie D.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #33 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?2 Answers
  • DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is the flavor...4 Answers
  • How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored creamer, with s...2 Answers
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Longmont, CO
Absolutely love these k-cups. A nice smooth coffee without going overboard on the hazelnut flavor. I've tried to go to other brands but am never as satisfied as I am when I have these in my cupboard every morning. Usually about average for k-cup pricing and a box of 18 usually lasts me about a month as I try and not use them more than once a day as my coffee treat. Thanks for the great flavor Dunkin donuts!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I love dunkin donut Kcups, and the Hazelnut is my favorite of all the favors. It went above my expectations the first time I had it, I love it even by itself with no creamer. They are also pretty easy to find and sold at almost all supermarkets and compared to other cup prices are pretty reasonable. I recommend this product to anyone that likes coffee basically because you can't go wrong!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I normally dislike Dunkin donuts coffee, because personally i feel like it isn't strong enough for me, growing up in an hispanic home, you grow up drinking coffee, even as a child (wich isn't a good thing) but none the less, you need someting strong and they usually do not cut it but i had a different experience with the coffee they make for the keureg, i absolutely love it!
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Irving, TX
Dunking Donuts K-cups were the first brand we tried for our Keurig! We loved them! I loved the flavor and how strong the coffee was. Price for K cups vary in stores but we have always managed to find good deals on this particular K Cup At Target. You can also purchase a reusable Kcup and use the Dunkin Donuts coffee Grounds as well! :)
Nasheri W.
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
Hazelnut coffee e should bring you life! Especially the warm flavored that Dunkin Donuts supply. Hazel but does not need any improvements and it come of great value. Taste really good and buying the brewed cups for the Keruig machine will keep you stocked. I would definitely per Chase Dunkin Donuts Keurig Brewed Hazelnut Coffee again.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Due to a sleep disorder I'm a coffee expert in my humble opinion. And have tried numerous types,brands,makers you name it. No doubt #DunkinDonuts is yummy coffee and hazelnut is just the topping to the cake. When I travel I make sure I have #Keurig in my Hotel room and I bring DunkinDonuts with me.It's the only way to start my day.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I bought this one time because there is no Dunkin donuts close to my home, and it happens to be my favorite coffee ever. Well I bought this and now I brew it in my own home everyday because it gives me what I felt I was lacking from not being able to go to Dunkin donuts. Do yourself a favor and go buy this, you won't regret it!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Omaha, NE
Love the flavor of this coffe. It is a nice change from just your standard medium roast. I like adding in hazelnut creamer also for an extra punch of flavor. I feel this brand has a better flavor compared to other brands I've tried. Also it's a little less costs than some of the major brands and I can usually catch it on sale
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My initial reaction was that I was very excited that I didn't think I would have to go to Dunkin' Donuts anymore LOL but whenever I got home the smell the coffee was great but it did not produce enough of richness for me and it was kind of expensive and I wasn't very impressed with the flavor I found mine at my Walmart
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
The flavor is pretty good and this coffee is strong enough. One K cup serving will last me the whole day. I do not have to make additional cups. This is why I like the DD brand. It is not too expensive I do not mind the cost. I do recommend this product to anyone one who does not like to drink multiple cups of coffee.
Josette S.
Josette S.
DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is the flavor mild or strong ?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Dubuque, IA
Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored creamer, with sugar or plain?