Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by jennifer s.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Melanie D.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #42 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?3 Answers
  • DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is ...4 Answers
  • How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored cream...2 Answers
Jordan C.
These have kind of a strong taste at first but after the first cup you will notice the flavor and they are great! Affordable compared to most k-cups and are worth the buy. I love Hazelnut coffee anyway but i am usually the one to stick to my brand and branching out was a good idea at the time. (With the hazelnut coffee,, I highly recommend using Caramel liquid creamer or french vanilla for a sweeter flavor 😍 you won't regret it!)

I gave this four stars because even though I really do love it,, it's not my brand and in the beginning it didn't have a wow factor until I had a cup or two. It was an aquired taste. Lol
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product definitely tastes like hazelnut. I preferred to just use regular creamer with this because flavored creamer adds too much sugar in it. I will definitely continue to purchase Dunkin’ Donuts
Jenn R.
This is a great full-bodied coffee for a K-Cup. It has excellent flavor and is very smooth. It is extremely affordable and costs less than going out to Dunkin Donuts on a daily basis. I enjoy having my cup of Dunkin in the morning without having to step outside my door.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Love dunkin donuts even though they are bit more pricey. I have never been a fan of hazelnut but this kind isn't too bad. If you like hazelnut, you will definitely LOVE THESE ONES!!!! :)
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Dunkin Donuts, but I don’t always have time to drive through. I love the Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut K cups! They are affordable and taste amazing! I wish they came in bigger boxes though. This is the only flavor I have tried.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
My son enjoys these k cups! He has a Kureg and he loves to make himself coffee before work. This is a great alternative to stopping at DD every day for a $4 cup of coffee. I would recommend trying these or another flavor if you have a favorite if you are stoping every day. It will save you money!
Sarah W.
While I adore Dunkin Donuts and their k-cup offerings, for some reason their Hazelnut falls slightly below expectations given roasts such as their original blend (for k cups). A little less aromatic, with hard to detect hazelnut notes. That being said, as a run of the mill light roast this k cup is a good (if not pricey) choice.
Jennifer C.
Commack, NY
Perfect if you like your coffee just a bit sweet. I'm a sweet lover, and it tastes just like dunkins coffee. If you like your coffee bitter like I wouldn't suggest using this flavor of Keuris cup being that it had a hazelnut flavoring. Taste just like hazelnut.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Absolutely amazing. I love buying the Dunkin' KCups in all of the flavors. Hazelnut is just right here. Love brewing this at home in my own machine. Very good price for KCups and I do recommend buying any of the flavors that Dunkin had in KCups.
Brittnee S.
Williamstown, NJ
It's great if you love hazelnut flavored coffee. It gives it more of a sweet taste as well. I would buy this again, over the original blend and it's at a decent price, around the same as other k-cups and it has a flavor.
Josette S.
DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is the flavor mild or strong ?
Hannah W.
Sandwich , IL
Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?
Alexa T.
Fountain Vly, CA
How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored creamer, with sugar or plain?

back