Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups

by Dunkin' Donuts

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups 16 ct

Does the hazelnut flavour tastes good in coffee?
How good is this flavor?
Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Killeen, TX
Nice rich taste ........ very flavorful...... needs no sugar or cream....... love that it's strong but flavorful
Brews unevenly/slower than other brands. I like the flavor of dunkin donuts coffee. It's not too bitter or strong
Reading, PA
Life savers for mornings i don't feel like running out dunkin. So delicious and great without a flavored creamer.
Healdsburg, CA
These are so amazing! When I first got the Keurig I tried these and they were so good! It has such a great taste.
Cudahy , WI
I like to try different brands of coffee, i purchase dunkin donut k cup coffee recently and i would buy it again
Maiden, NC
Duncan Donuts is the best coffee I have ever had, throw hazelnut in it & its got to be the best coffee ever made!
Absolutely obsessed with this flavor, taste so amazing only have tried it a couple of times and will repurchase.
Nothing tastes like going to a dunkin but this is pretty close to it. Kcups are quick and easy to use on the go
Melbourne, FL
I love my k cups. I make 1 to 2 cups a day. That's what I start my day out with. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor
Tallahassee, FL
Love these so much! dunkin is amazing and affordable! having these to make at home makes life so muvch easier!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...