Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Melanie D.Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by jennifer s.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #19 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?2 Answers
  • DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is the flav...4 Answers
  • How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored creamer, with...2 Answers
Melanie D.
Longmont, CO
Absolutely love these k-cups. A nice smooth coffee without going overboard on the hazelnut flavor. I've tried to go to other brands but am never as satisfied as I am when I have these in my cupboard every morning. Usually about average for k-cup pricing and a box of 18 usually lasts me about a month as I try and not use them more than once a day as my coffee treat. Thanks for the great flavor Dunkin donuts!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I normally dislike Dunkin donuts coffee, because personally i feel like it isn't strong enough for me, growing up in an hispanic home, you grow up drinking coffee, even as a child (wich isn't a good thing) but none the less, you need someting strong and they usually do not cut it but i had a different experience with the coffee they make for the keureg, i absolutely love it!
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
Hazelnut coffee e should bring you life! Especially the warm flavored that Dunkin Donuts supply. Hazel but does not need any improvements and it come of great value. Taste really good and buying the brewed cups for the Keruig machine will keep you stocked. I would definitely per Chase Dunkin Donuts Keurig Brewed Hazelnut Coffee again.
Janie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Due to a sleep disorder I'm a coffee expert in my humble opinion. And have tried numerous types,brands,makers you name it. No doubt #DunkinDonuts is yummy coffee and hazelnut is just the topping to the cake. When I travel I make sure I have #Keurig in my Hotel room and I bring DunkinDonuts with me.It's the only way to start my day.
Amanda M.
I bought this one time because there is no Dunkin donuts close to my home, and it happens to be my favorite coffee ever. Well I bought this and now I brew it in my own home everyday because it gives me what I felt I was lacking from not being able to go to Dunkin donuts. Do yourself a favor and go buy this, you won't regret it!
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My initial reaction was that I was very excited that I didn't think I would have to go to Dunkin' Donuts anymore LOL but whenever I got home the smell the coffee was great but it did not produce enough of richness for me and it was kind of expensive and I wasn't very impressed with the flavor I found mine at my Walmart
Alexa Marie T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love the Keurig cups for Dunkin Donuts! Packed full of flavor and it tastes just like the ones I buy when I stop in. It takes about 2-3 minutes to make a cup. I pack my lunch while I wait. No clean up either. Just pop into the machine, wait for your coffee, take out the K-cup and throw out. Can't be any easier!
Jessica S.
Newport News, VA
My husband and I are both addicted to these k-cups. They taste incredible and also make the house smell amazing. I use them for both hot and iced coffee and the flavor, to me, is even better than getting it from Dunkin Donuts because I can actually control how strong the coffee is. Definitely recommend.
Courtney F.
Apollo, PA
I cannot start my day without dunkin donuts coffee! The K-Cups are delicious and easy to make! As a mom of two little ones hanging on my legs, the k cups make life so much simpler. And every mom knows days are so much easier to conquer with some coffee! Dunkin donuts k cups all the way!
Hannah K.
Dunkin donuts is my favorite coffee! There aren't any stores where I can get fresh Dunkin donuts coffee so I have to settle with these. They aren't as good as the real stuff because you can't get them mixed with all their different flavors but it's a great coffee. Love the flavor.
Josette S.
DD coffee is by far my fav. Never tried the hazelnut. Is the flavor mild or strong ?
Hannah W.
Dubuque, IA
Does this coffee have a strong hazelnut flavor?
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you fix your coffee in the morning? Flavored creamer, with sugar or plain?