BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Diverge from your normal coffee routine, and try Dunkin' Donuts 1 pound Hazelnut ground coffee. The sensations provided by a single cup will kindle your passion for quality coffee. Stock your own kitchen with this nutty blend, and order extra packages... see more...

Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favourite flavor- Hazelnut and its soo good to have it every morning without having to check in to DUnkin Donuts....The flavour is goood..nothing more you can ask for..I get this from my dunkin donut store near me.. I keep buying it again and again
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
There is a huuuuge difference between this coffee, ground in house, and the orange package, ground and then packaged for grocery stores. THIS one is great! The flavor is subtle and some people we serve it to can't even tell that it's hazelnut flavored. All of my family members brew just this in their household!
Anastasia H.
Buford, GA
Hazelnut is one of my favorite flavors. This coffee is already ground so I just put it in the machine nd brew! It's not too strong but the taste is perfect.I often don't add much cream or sugar because there's no need too with this flavor from Dunkin' donuts.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
This review is for their ground coffee but I only order at the restaurants. I love their hot lattes. I wish I could make them at home. I love to go during happy hour or when I have a coupon. This makes it worth it.
member-53f54
Hazelnut coffee is my favorite! I normally would have to put hazelnut creamer in my coffee but not with this one! Since it already has hazelnut, all I need to do is add milk or unsweetened coffee creamer! Really recommend this!
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
I love dunkin donuts coffee and being able to make it at home is wonderful. The hazelnut flavor is just right. It's not to strong or to weak it's perfect.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Hazelnut dunkin' donuts! Could anything be better! I submit that it could not. Fantastic flavor and smells great too!
Heather M.
Romeoville
The hazelnut isn't overpowering even when the same flavor creamer is added. You still taste the Dunkin Donuts coffee
Sarina M.
Bellevue
I love this flavor coffee any time I can get it. At the store or at home, it is the perfect wake up and cozy flavor.

Amazon