Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #67 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie.
Love it! (Before it leaves).
Ground coffee.
Love me? Try my friend original blend.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just seasonal??1 Answers
  • Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can neve...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutm...1 Answers
Hailee F.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give this product a five out of five stars, it reminds me of my childhood with the gingerbread
cookies, it did meet my expectations. In my situation it is kind off pricey like I
go to school. it does have great flavor for sure. I would buy it again in regular days.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Knoxville, IA
To DIE for! Holy cow, this is seriously the best coffee I've ever had. It completely exceeded my expectations! Not only does it taste amazing, but it smells WONDERFUL. I just wish it was available more in my town!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
It can be a hit or miss with you depending on your expectation when it comes to gingerbread anything. I personally thinks it's alright, not disappointing but didn't blow my socks off. Definitely try it!
DeZhana S.
DeZhana S.
Definitely my favorite coffee around Christmas time ! It helps bring in the spirit & you don't need a lot of creamer just to add more flavor . The flavor is in the coffee !
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
I stock up on this coffee during the winter, it tastes great and it is not to strong. The roast is the perfect amount, not leaving me with the bitter coffee taste.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
San Antonio, TX
I did not care for this at all. It tastes sickly sweet yet bitter and was just weird. I prefer the classic Dunkin donuts coffee and then add s creamer instead.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
I was hoping for a gingerbread latte taste, and this was not it. it was okay if I added milk and a bunch of sugar, but I did not enjoy it just black.
Heather I.
Heather I.
Not much on flavored coffee but the gingerbread blend now that I have tried it there's no going back it is the very bestest
Emily H.
Emily H.
Mims , FL
This is perfect for the holidays! You will fall in love with the taste. It's fresh and taste just like gingerbread cookies
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Columbia, SC
This is a great treat during the holidays. I love the taste of this coffee paired with a great doughnut!! heaven on earth
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Has anyone tried this? Is it actually good flavor or just light flavor
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutmeg flavor?
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Is this just seasonal??
Carly F.
Carly F.
Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can never find it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
This flavor sounds so interesting. Has anyone tried it before? And if so where did you end up finding it to purchase?