Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #49 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie.
Love it! (Before it leaves).
Ground coffee.
Love me? Try my friend original blend.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just seasonal??1 Answers
  • Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can neve...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutm...1 Answers
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love the flavored coffee. This is very good. Of course I would not drink it every day, it's more for those days where you want something different. It seems a good option to have it at home and enjoy it from time to time. If you like the flavored coffee you should try it.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This looks amazing!!! I love gingerbread everything so this would be awesome to try. Dunkin' Donuts always has great coffee flavors and this size lasts long. I would love to try this out very soon for Christmas
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
I had this coffee during the holidays, and it honestly made every morning feel a little more merry. The gingerbread flavor permeated the air every morning, and the taste was spicy and delicious. I love Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee, I plan on getting so many other flavors
Ashley A.
This is my favorite holiday roast. Waking up to snow on the ground, all I want to do is make a huge pot of this and snuggle up. The taste isn't very strong but I always add cream and sugar to my coffee because I like it sweet. Definitely my top pick during Christmas.
Justin S.
Lewiston, ME
This product is very intense. The flavoring is "okay" it is on the more expensive side of things for coffee. It is good for the first few sips but gets old very quickly. It did not necessarily meet my expectations. I would not necessarily recommend this product.
Lana P.
I love getting this coffee around Christmas time. I love how you can taste the little gingerbread cookie. I sometimes don't like other tastes added to my coffee instead of just a regular one, but I did love this. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
This is my favorite "treat" of a coffee mix. It brews smooth and spicy and is perfect for fall/ winter. It is presweetened I believe which is why i consider it a treat and delicious. I actually prefer it to the coffee they serve me, for the price I would say it's well worth it considering per coffee at Dunkin you pay about 2 dollars or more
Jessica C.
Dubkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie is so good. I love drinking this around Christmas. It smells so good and is delicious. This is great to serve to guests at Christmas time or to give as a present ☕
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
It can be a hit or miss with you depending on your expectation when it comes to gingerbread anything. I personally thinks it's alright, not disappointing but didn't blow my socks off. Definitely try it!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I was not a fan of this flavor of coffee. Normally, I am very happy with Dunkin Donuts coffee, but this tasted unlike anything I have ever had. There is definitely a hint of gingerbread, but it has some sort of spicy taste that I didn't care for. I tried it, but I won't buy it again.
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Has anyone tried this? Is it actually good flavor or just light flavor
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
This flavor sounds so interesting. Has anyone tried it before? And if so where did you end up finding it to purchase?
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutmeg flavor?
Carly F.
Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can never find it!
justice w.