Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #55 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Ground Coffee Gingerbread Cookie.
Love it! (Before it leaves).
Ground coffee.
Love me? Try my friend original blend.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Is this just seasonal??1 Answers
  • Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can never ...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutmeg...1 Answers
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
This is my favorite "treat" of a coffee mix. It brews smooth and spicy and is perfect for fall/ winter. It is presweetened I believe which is why i consider it a treat and delicious. I actually prefer it to the coffee they serve me, for the price I would say it's well worth it considering per coffee at Dunkin you pay about 2 dollars or more
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I love getting flavored coffees and when I get one with flavor in it I expect to be able to taste the flavor and not just the coffee. This had a wonderful flavor and definitely tasted of cookies. I will be repurchasing this item because it was not to strong but still had a strong coffee flavor.
Hailee F.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give this product a five out of five stars, it reminds me of my childhood with the gingerbread
cookies, it did meet my expectations. In my situation it is kind off pricey like I
go to school. it does have great flavor for sure. I would buy it again in regular days.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This is my favorite holiday roast. Waking up to snow on the ground, all I want to do is make a huge pot of this and snuggle up. The taste isn't very strong but I always add cream and sugar to my coffee because I like it sweet. Definitely my top pick during Christmas.
Justin S.
Justin S.
Lewiston, ME
This product is very intense. The flavoring is "okay" it is on the more expensive side of things for coffee. It is good for the first few sips but gets old very quickly. It did not necessarily meet my expectations. I would not necessarily recommend this product.
Griffin S.
Griffin S.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Great coffe. Adds the best amount of taste to your office. I love the hint of gingerbread cinnamon test in my coffee. I love this coffe. The flavor is amazing. It is a little expensive but the quality is worth it. I love this product I advise you to get it also
Lana P.
Lana P.
I love getting this coffee around Christmas time. I love how you can taste the little gingerbread cookie. I sometimes don't like other tastes added to my coffee instead of just a regular one, but I did love this. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Attleboro, MA
I love this coffee flavor. I am only giving it three stars because it is definitely something I would not drink every day but during the winter months or as a treat is is very good and tasty! I am an avid Dunkin donuts coffee drinker.
Joan H.
Joan H.
Newport News
I absolutely love dunkin donuts coffee!!!! These flavors are just so good!!! I normally have to use flavored creamers but when I use the flavor dunkin donuts coffee I don't have to use much of regular creme! LESS CALORIES!!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Knoxville, IA
To DIE for! Holy cow, this is seriously the best coffee I've ever had. It completely exceeded my expectations! Not only does it taste amazing, but it smells WONDERFUL. I just wish it was available more in my town!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Has anyone tried this? Is it actually good flavor or just light flavor
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Does this actually taste like gingerbread? Is there a lot of nutmeg flavor?
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Is this just seasonal??
Carly F.
Carly F.
Where do you find this? I want to get my hands on it but can never find it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
This flavor sounds so interesting. Has anyone tried it before? And if so where did you end up finding it to purchase?