BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts
French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz

Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz

Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 80 6 FL OZ cups*
Artificially flavored.
Resalable bag.

I Can’t find this? Is there anything similar ?
How strong and sweet is the vanilla flavour of this coffee?
Ele é forte?Senti vontade de experimentar.Parece ser bem  gostoso.Eu amo café. O meu dia só começa depois do meu café..Café faz parte da minha rotina.
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Majalina W.
Killeen, TX
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Majalina W.
Purchased at: Target
Good coffee I would recommend this to everyone! Don’t need creamer can taste the French vanilla unless you want it a little bit sweeter than use their coffee creamer as well
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Elba K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to drink regular coffee ☕ but when I tried this, 🤯 it became my favorite, the smell when I am making my cup of coffee is amazing and the flavor better.
Neha N.
Kent, OH
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Neha N.
The aroma is so good that it brings sunshine. Feels healthy to have it. Good vibes and a mood changer. I am obsessed with thisDunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz
tandem D.
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by tandem D.
I am a coffee lover , love all thing coffee and for me dunkin is the way to go all the way, there coffee has a distinct great coffee flavor , not too sweet , just right definitely recommend !
Veronica W.
Best tasting coffee I love it its one of my top three coffee marks to buy wake me up and has a great smell and taste to it
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,244 reviews
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla ground coffee tastes really good. I get it and make it in the Keurig, so a bag lasts me a while.
Kenya  S.
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Kenya  S.
Purchased at: CVS
i love vanilla everything and i love coffee and vanilla iced coffees are my favorite! this coffee is delicious, this was my first time trying anything from dunkin donuts and i thought this was good! i don’t really like hot coffee so i made iced coffee and i loved it! this has the perfect taste of french vanilla, this wasn’t strong or light, it just tastes perfect. it also smells delicious and i can drink this all the time!
Melissa  C.
Hannibal, MO
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Melissa  C.
Purchased at: Kroger
My mornings always start with a cup of java and Dunkin’’ Donuts French Vanilla was a perfect coffee for a morning cup of expresso. It is a little milder than other brands we’ve tried but the added hint of vanilla was great. Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz
Nepherteria K.
Tampa, FL
I like it light not to sweet. I normal roast freak beans and just add some half and half with it. Sometime I drink it hot but most time I like to cool it off since I live in Florida. I like to drink my coffee in the morning while watching the ducks swim in the pond. Very relaxing start to the day.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Ann T.
Purchased at: Walmart
The DUNKING Donuts French vanilla coffee smells amazing and tastes amazing as well. I love that does not contain any kind of sugar to give more flavor. I am drinking it every morning to start my day like a French, lol, lol, I recommend it to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...