BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #22 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 80 6 FL OZ cups*
Artificially flavored.
Resalable bag. see more...

• What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to t...3 Answers
  • What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?10 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Nina H.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is my all time favorite coffee to buy from the grocery store. It has that great French vanilla flavor to it already without having to add a bunch of unhealthy creamer. This coffee is a staple in my home. I make it every single morning and bring it to work with me.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite coffee! Brand and flavor wrapped up in a wonderful package together. Super happy and love this one. So smooth, perfect texture and goes down oh so perfectly. The sweet vanilla just hugs your taste buds while the dunkin brand coffee soothes you into absolute tranquility to get that work done.
Brenda F.
I got Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee at Sam's club for my father in law as a Christmas present.  This is one of his favorite flavors of coffee.  I have to agree with him it is a great tasting coffee.  It was a big bag but only $10.99
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
one of my favorite coffees, a huge bag and only 10$! I use this with a refillable Keurig cup, and tbh tastes better than the disposable cups. it's a nice, smooth coffee and the French Vanilla flavor is so strong and nice, tastes like it already had creamer flavoring in it! I love this coffee
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love this coffee! The taste is absolutely delicious! I have one to two cups of this coffee a day. I think it’s better than Starbucks taste wise. It doesn’t taste burnt. Highly recommend. Sort of in the expensive pricing. If you care about your coffee the price doesn’t matter!
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I recently bought my first coffee machine in which I needed actual coffee grinds, as opposed to individual serving cups. I have been using Dunkin' Donuts regular, french vanilla, and hazelnut flavors. While I love them all, the french vanilla flavor is my favorite. The flavor is easily distinguishable, but it is not overly sweet, and it is very natural and tasty. I would recommend this flavor!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is my go to coffee!! I love the French vanilla Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's easy to use and get the desired strength you wish. I use the coffee grounds and I use them in my Keurig. The small bag gets me through about two weeks the large bag gets me through a little over 3 weeks.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Dublin Donuts French vanilla coffee is my aunts all time favorite coffee. She usually is able to find really good deals on it and always has a ton in her house. Anytime I’ve ever had it while over there it was pretty good, not my fav but still good.
Skyler L.
San Marcos, TX
I'm a coffee lover, Gilmore style. This flavorful coffee is delicious by itself and in my opinion, requires no cream or sugar. Who needs the extra calories anyways? Am I right? Great product and worth the little extra you would spend versus the off brand.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I really like the Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla coffee. It is currently the bag of ground coffee I have on hand when I want to make a pot of coffee instead of just one cup in my Keurig. I make it strong and it has good flavor and such a yummy scent.
Taylor B.
What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to this?
Jenifer H.
Does this really taste good?

back