BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #36 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 80 6 FL OZ cups*
Artificially flavored.
Resalable bag. see more...

• What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to this?3 Answers
  • What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?10 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love this coffee! The taste is absolutely delicious! I have one to two cups of this coffee a day. I think it’s better than Starbucks taste wise. It doesn’t taste burnt. Highly recommend. Sort of in the expensive pricing. If you care about your coffee the price doesn’t matter!
Brenda F.
I got Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee at Sam's club for my father in law as a Christmas present.  This is one of his favorite flavors of coffee.  I have to agree with him it is a great tasting coffee.  It was a big bag but only $10.99
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I absolutely love, love, love, Dunkin Donuts coffee especially the French vanilla flavor I was so glad when I discovered this couch be, because I can make it at home sometimes instead of just buying it in the store
Carissa O.
I always have this coffee stocked in my cabinet. I live Dunkin' Donuts in general especially their French vanilla iced coffees. Though it does not taste the same as in store coffee, this is still really good and close. I like to use fv flavored creamer also because my coffee has to be sweet.
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I recently bought my first coffee machine in which I needed actual coffee grinds, as opposed to individual serving cups. I have been using Dunkin' Donuts regular, french vanilla, and hazelnut flavors. While I love them all, the french vanilla flavor is my favorite. The flavor is easily distinguishable, but it is not overly sweet, and it is very natural and tasty. I would recommend this flavor!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is my go to coffee!! I love the French vanilla Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's easy to use and get the desired strength you wish. I use the coffee grounds and I use them in my Keurig. The small bag gets me through about two weeks the large bag gets me through a little over 3 weeks.
Skyler L.
San Marcos, TX
I'm a coffee lover, Gilmore style. This flavorful coffee is delicious by itself and in my opinion, requires no cream or sugar. Who needs the extra calories anyways? Am I right? Great product and worth the little extra you would spend versus the off brand.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I really like the Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla coffee. It is currently the bag of ground coffee I have on hand when I want to make a pot of coffee instead of just one cup in my Keurig. I make it strong and it has good flavor and such a yummy scent.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
It's delicious and I know I gave it four stars but it's only because their other flavors beat it lol. I still buy this flavor on occasion for when I want a lighter flavor. Or I will add a bit of pure vanilla extract and some condensed sweetened milk. It's got too is for drinking it iced.
Kimberly B.
Love this coffee since there is not many locations around this comes in handy. All tho it does not taste about the same. It is better then nothing. I paid about $7 for the 11 oz bag at Target.
Taylor B.
What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to this?
Jenifer H.
Does this really taste good?