BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #26 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee.
Makes up to 80 6 FL OZ cups*
Artificially flavored.
Resalable bag. see more...

• What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to this?3 Answers
  • What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?9 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Liabah s.
Liabah s.
Atlanta, GA
This is the most delicus coffee I love this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much LOL! long ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee! I find drinking it with milk it's a bit too bitter, it's much better with flavored cream and a touch of sugar, for me at least, I like my coffees sweetened unless it's Necafe Original or French Vanilla, those I drink black.
It's not too bitter as is but does have a strong taste. I constantly have this stocked in my house. What can I say, I love my coffee, especially Dunkin!
If you love French Vanilla flavor coffee, give this a shot.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
I absolutely love French Vanilla coffee. I'm a big coffee drinker and Dunkin' Donuts is my go-to brand and French Vanilla is my go-to flavor, that I once in a while switch off with Hazelnut. The packaging seems to keep the coffee fresh, and I also recommend you keep it in the fridge. The flavor is fantastic and the coffee is very smooth, especially with some cream and sugar!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't know why i picked up a bag or this, but i think it was a friend who told me about it, she raved about it and well i just had to try it, you see I'm a coffee lover and why not? there is no harm in trying new things, the price is great but the coffee is ok, not bad, but not as strong as i actually like it
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Kansas City, MO
This is actually the kind of coffee that we use at my work. I like the flavor the coffee! Usually I need to add creamer to my coffee, but I can drink this kind black! We've gone through several brands at my work and this is my favorite by far! It has a true "roasted" flavor! I would highlight recommend this!
Aleisha M.
Aleisha M.
Foodie Expert
This coffee makes me feel like I'm sitting at Dunkin receiving a fresh cup of hot coffee. A bag of this makes a flavorful cup off coffee, right at home! I love that I purchase their coffee right at my local grocery store! This is a product we always keep in our home!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. I usually purchase it from Sam's club and/or Walmart. The freshness and great taste cannot be compared to any other coffee. The value it great and satisfies. I highly recommend this coffee to others! You will not be sorry you bought it!
Clarissa
Clarissa
Northridge, CA
I'm not a person that drinks coffee on a daily basis as I would want too. But this coffee isn't pricey. And it taste really good, it's not too dark, it does have a sweet to it as well, which is good for those whom don't like to drink dark coffee. I would buy again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
TASTE GREAT. But you really need the french vanilla flavored creamer to make it taste awesome. It might be too sugary but taste is wheres it at. It smells great from the package, also add a lot into the keurig cup because that way, it will be more concentrated
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Loomis, CA
My husband worked on the east coast for six months and frequented Dunkin Donuts for his coffee. When he returned he requested it when I went to the store, he loves the flavor and its not too bold and its smooth. I tend to agree with him, I would buy it again.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
What's the best way to drink it... Hot or cold?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
What's your fave Dunkin Donuts creamer flavor to add to this?
Jenifer H.
Jenifer H.
Does this really taste good?