BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I'm looking for a K-cup with a Vanilla flavor, but I don'...1 Answers
  • I recently bought a Keurig after deciding that I would be...3 Answers
  • Do these have a rich vanilla flavor?1 Answers
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite k-cups! I love it! I just wish I could find it in a big huge box at a wholesale store like Costco or BJs. The vanilla isn’t overwhelming but just enough to make it delicious!
Matt C.
The taste of this coffee is great. Everyone has their own coffee tastes, but since I love DD, these pods are the closest thing I can get to actual Dunkin Donuts. The value is a bit expensive, but the test is good. I recommend anyone to try this, at least, and decide if it's too expensive or not a good taste for you.
Christina C.
Arlington, TX
The coffee is very rich in flavor and was as strong as I needed it to be. It was a bit pricey but I think it’s because of the store I purchased it at but I did get reward points. I also purchased the Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra real cream & sugar coffee creamer and it is so good! I would recommend both to anyone! When I can’t get to starbucks this gets the job done.
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
My absolute favorite k-cup brand and flavor! I cannot make it through the week without my coffee! The DD k-cup pods are easily affordable and paired with the DD extra extra creamer I could just about melt!! ☕️
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Omg these are so good I made it at a spa I went to it tasted delightful it met all my expectations the packaging was really nice I would buy this for myself but I don’t have a coffee maker I would recommend this flavor and type to anyone it’s so yummy
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I like dunkin doughnuts kcups. The French vanilla flavor is really good especially when you have it with French Vanilla creamer. I would say I prefer to buy this brand when on sale and usually can be found anywhere.
Emily M.
Kirkland , WA
I'm not usually a fan of flavored coffee but the French Vanilla is just right with these K cups. I love how mild the roasts are personally, but if you're looking for a strong coffee with a kick, I wouldn't recommend this brand because these are all pretty mild and smooth.
Vanessa G.
So I will start by saying that I am a huge fan of Vanilla so my tastes are a bit biased. We love this coffee in my house. This is our everyday coffee. It has the same rich, smooth taste you expect from Dunkin' Donuts coffee with a sweet vanilla flavor. We typically go through about 2 boxes of these k-cups a week. As far as price, they are on par with other name brand k-cups.
Megan R.
Maple Grove , MN
This is my favorite k cup! I love this coffee with a bit of French vanilla sweetener cream :) I haven’t tried many different k cups because I’m in love with this one and stick to buying this flavor.
Morgan D.
Greenville, NC
This coffee is great it's got the same strong coffee taste you can get in every dunkin donuts. If you have a keurig and want to save some money on coffee get this.
Nikki j.
Belcher , KY
Does this have a strong vanilla taste
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
How does this k cup taste ? I've been wanting to try it.
Beauty L.
I recently bought a Keurig after deciding that I would be able to save money by making my own at home. The next step is where I need help. What's the typical price pining for the k cups and what is considered a deal? Lastly, is there a place to purchase them that will be the most cost effective? Thanks in advance ❤️😉
Rashelle F.
I'm super picky about coffee does it have a good bold coffee taste?
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL
Does dunkin make other flavors like hazelnut?

Amazon