BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #6 in K-Cups

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups 16 ct see more...

• I'm looking for a K-cup with a Vanilla flavor, but I don't want tha...1 Answers
  • I recently bought a Keurig after deciding that I would be able to s...3 Answers
  • Do these have a rich vanilla flavor?1 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
How It Looks/Tastes/Smells:

The coffee came out solid black looking and smelling strongly of french vanilla. It tasted a bit burnt/strong with only coffee creamer and 1 equal packet, so I added another equal packet. It vastly improved the flavor. I think the flavored coffees are supposed to be mixed sweeter than how you normally would have your coffee. I like mine a bit bitter.

Why I Like It:

I enjoyed this flavor, but I would much rather use my 1 USD coupon on hazelnut or a dark roast coffee. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this flavor. I just prefer non-vanilla flavors. It was a good cup of coffee though. The quality was there and on average, better than what you would get in the store.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I am a college student and can barely force myself to get out of bed in the mornings without a cup of coffee. My roommates and I invested in a Keurig machine and these Dunkin Donuts french vanilla K-cups are some of my favorites! I love the medium roast of the Dunkin Donuts coffee with the subtle hint of vanilla without having to add a flavored creamer. The K-cups fit in any Keurig machine, but I also love the ground version of Dunkin Donuts french vanilla coffee for my traditional coffee maker.
Michael B.
Michael B.
I am usually not a fan of flavored coffee, but wanted to give this a shot for the Keurig machine at my workplace. For the value, it was hard to resist as they were on sale. The coffee had a bitter aftertaste after consuming. While I am a frequent buyer of Dunkin' near my workplace, this does not compare to the actual store. I was unsatisfied with this product and would not purchase again.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!!!! Does not taste ANYTHING like actual Dunkin' Donuts french vanilla coffee (which happens to be my favorite). The first sip seemed okay, but by the third, I had to throw in the towel. It was so disgusting that I chose to skip my morning (and much needed) cup of joe. This product is a complete disappointment and should not even be allowed on the shelves.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
This coffee can be a bit too sweet sometimes but does well with a doughnut :) K-cups are often more expensive but this tastes less sugary than what you receive in the stores when you order. You can cut the sweet a bit too by adding in milk. If you want a coffee you can just go ahead and drink and not doctor, and you like it sweeter, this is a good alternative.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Livonia, MI
Bought this for the first time a few days ago and instantly fell in love! I have a hard time finding a coffee for my Keurig that I enjoy and this is definitely it! It has no bite, is extremely smooth, and the vanilla flavor is enough for me to where I don't have to add too much cream. I would buy this again, and again, and again... and well you get the point!
Becca B.
Becca B.
I only use K-cups sparingly at work but it is always Dunkin. I think the vanilla flavor really comes through here and gives the coffee a good base flavor so you don't have to add to much. it is quite smooth, much more than you'd expect from pod coffee. The one star deduction is just from the slight taste K-cups get from the machine. but overall very good!
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love the french vanilla flavor from dunkin donuts keurig. One of my favorites. The tastes of vanilla is rich going down with no after taste. I have tried other flavors of dunkin donuts coffee but always find myself going back to my favorite french vanilla. If you Love flavored coffee like I do I would recommend you to try french vanilla
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
Dunkin' Donuts Kerrigan Brewed French Vanilla Coffee is amazing! Back before having kids my partner and I would go to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee a breakfast sandwiches, now having 8 kids we hardly get to go out to eat or have breakfast dates, but this is so close to the real thing, that we can have breakfast Dunkin' Donuts dates at home!
HoneyWhispers A.
HoneyWhispers A.
Yummy! I found this product after deciding to switch it up from my usual dark roast. It tastes awesome with the original DD creamer. It can be pricey, but it is worth the price. I usually can get away with purchasing 1-2 boxes a month. Slightly more affordable if you purchase it directly from your local DD instead of the supermarket.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this have a strong vanilla taste
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
I recently bought a Keurig after deciding that I would be able to save money by making my own at home. The next step is where I need help. What's the typical price pining for the k cups and what is considered a deal? Lastly, is there a place to purchase them that will be the most cost effective? Thanks in advance ❤️😉
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
How does this k cup taste ? I've been wanting to try it.
Rashelle F.
Rashelle F.
I'm super picky about coffee does it have a good bold coffee taste?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL
Does dunkin make other flavors like hazelnut?