Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Ground Coffee uploaded by Danielle E.Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Ground Coffee uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #61 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Dunkin' Turbo™ Medium Roast Ground Coffee. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Foodie Expert
This is some wonderful coffee when I can find it. Great taste and I think the "Turbo" lives up to its promise. It's the best one of the bunch. Wish they had K-cups too; or I haven't found them yet.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
Foodie Expert
Great coffee! My husband and I don't always agree on everything BUT we can agree on this coffee. It's great for our budget and for our travel mugs. Would highly recommend, we love the breakfast blend the most!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of this coffee! It tastes great and I love that I can pick it up from my local grocery store for not very much. I love most of their coffee products. This is a repeat purchase for me and I love it!
Cindy P.
Jacksonville, NC
BEST COFFEE EVER!!!  Only con is I have a hard time finding it in my area.  This coffee is a great balance of medium and dark roast and has an amazing flavor!  It is releatively cheap usually 5-6 at Walmart or the grocery store.  Everyone should try this coffee and everywhere should sell it :)
Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite coffee brands to buy In store. I usually get mine from Walmart for under $8.00 and it taste great. Just thinking about it makes me want some right now. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who loves coffee.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Foodie Expert
This coffee tastes great, it's got the classic Dunkin taste with a little kick. I'm mot sure it has as much caffeine as if yoo get a turbo shot in your coffee at the cafe though. I do recommend it if you like darker coffee.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
If you like a full body coffee you can brew at home that's a dark roast with a high caffeine kick.. This is for you! I love the bold roast of the coffee with its nutty undertones. It's rich, dark and not bitter. It packs a decent wake me up right now punch of caffeine too! It's great plain, sweetened, with creamer, with sweetener and creamer etc! It's great and tasty hot or cold. My favorite way to enjoy this is hot with sweetener, cream and either dark chocolate cocoa or Mexican chocolate. The dark roast of this coffee compliments chocolate so well. They blend in taste perfectly. A smooth dark roast that's perfect year round. I most definitely recommend this coffee.
Brooke W.
New Orleans, LA
Let me start off by saying my husband is so picky about coffee. He likes black bitter yet smooth coffee. Whatever that means to his taste buds (I personally can't taste any difference between coffees unless it's burnt or super weak). Anyways, he dislikes Starbucks coffee and just about all other name brands. I figured when this was on sale he'll just have to deal with it. Long story short never did I think he would like this one but he LOVED it. This is now the only coffee he loves and request (other than Marley 'Buffalo Solider' coffee). He says it's strong just like he likes its and smooth. I say if you like super black coffee this is the one for you!
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I lovelovelove Dunkin Donuts coffee. Iced, and topped off with syrups and whipped cream, or just a plain cup, hot and black. Even brewing at home, it's still the same great taste (and welcoming smell) you'd expect smiling into your cup-o-caffeine during your morning Dunkin run. For those who don't like it entirely black or totally sugary, Dunkin coffees taste great with just a splash of milk.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
Favorite coffee by far. I can't tell you how many exam periods this coffee has successfully got me through I have a Keurig coffee machine and to save a little money I bought one of their reusable solo cups and use the Dunkin' turbo coffee in if every morning. It's so delicious it makes me want to get out of bed every morning to drink it and I'm not a morning person.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Does this have a weird taste? Is it actually stronger?
Kristy P.
Does anyone know what the difference between turbo and original is? I've tried them both and honestly I don't see a difference.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
Does anyone prefer the taste of this to the original?
Shannon M.
Pittsburgh
Does this actually give you a better "boost" because of the TURBO?