Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin Donuts K-Cups, Dark Roast, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (Pack of 14) uploaded by Amanda E.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Manchester, NH
Dunkin donuts dark roast k-cups are my favorite. I love dark roast iced. The flavor is very good and I usually add almond milk to my iced coffee. It has a nice bold flavor. To me, dark roast is better than the original blend dunks offers. I would absolutely recommend Dunkin donuts dark roast coffee to anyone!
Aimee R.
Aimee R.
Quincy, CA
These are my go to-favorite l, everyday coffee!! The dark roast is rich, not bitter. Of all the dark roasts, this brand is my favorite. I have bought for over a year now and will buy again. I would definitely recommend these to others!!
Maxine F.
Maxine F.
Syracuse, NY
My kids enjoy the Dunkin Donuts k-cups all variety and the iced coffees too. Would recommend highly
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
These are the only k cups I use, I love the strong bold taste they absolutely met my expectations. I prefer these over other brands and definitely worth the money.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Love this product it's so easy to use with your single cup Brewer it's easy as 1,2,3 that's what in my Dunkin cup now
Krista M.
Krista M.
Astoria , NY
Foodie Expert
Not usually a fan of Dunkin but this blend is really nice for mixing with flavored creamer.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Foodie Expert
BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD!!! If you need a caffeine fix and truly love coffee, you can drink it black, this is the stuff for you!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Fairhaven, MA
Dark roast is my new favorite. I may be a little biased as a new Englander who works at dunks but I absolutely recommend it!!!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Louisville, KY
I love all sorts of k-cups but this is by far the best. It matches perfectly with the Dunkin Donuts creamer.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Any dark roast coffee normally peaks my interest. This is no exception and coming in a Kcup is a plus.