BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #69 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts® Dunkin' Decaf® Decaffeinated Medium Roast Ground Coffee.
Decaf. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
My dad drinks this, so I decided to try it out. It was really gross. I've never really liked Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee and this coffee was no different. I don't know why, but their coffee always has some sort of chemical undertone. I just can't stand the stuff, personally.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is pretty good & I'm thrilled they make it in decaf because I'm pretty caffeine sensitive with drip coffee. I can drink lattes with no problem but drip I'm up all night. I brew this at home & I also have the k-cups in decaf but when I go in person I get an iced decaf coffee with hazelnut flavor & it's so yummy.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love the medium roster decaf coffee taste so good and it's not strong for my stomach. Love the flavor as well and smells so good. It meets my expectations and it's great with cool or hot . Yes I would but it again but it's too much . I Received this product for free for my honest opinion and unbiased
Kayla W.
I just had a baby and during my pregnancy I LOVED drinking this. It did have a bit of a bitter aftertaste, as most decaf's do, but it still had that familiar aroma and nuttiness we all know and love. It's the same price as regular coffee in my area, so I wasn't having to go above and beyond to make the switch to decaf, which is nice too because some places charge more for it.
Kara K.
I love Dublin coffee but I've been drinking decaf recently. This has a great taste and it lasts a good amount of time . It is the same quality as going in to a dunkin and getting a coffee and probably saves you money in the long run!!
Erika J.
I'm a huge fan of Dunkin. I recently discovered caffeine is not something I should have so I tried their decaf variety. I love this stuff. It doesn't taste any different than caffeinated coffee. The bag is easy to use and reseal too. I approve all around.
Julie M.
This coffee is so good. It tastes the same as regular coffee. I cannot tell it is decaf! Love this. I do not think it tastes different than other packaged coffee tho.
Hannah S.
This coffee is delicious! I can't drink caffeinated coffee so I always purchase this brand and am never disappointed. It is a little pricier than some of it's other competitors but the flavor makes up for it in my opinion. I definitely recommend this brand of coffee for anyone looking for a delicious decaf option!
Ashley B.
Everson, WA
This is the best coffee ever. When my mom first got me some, I thought, no way is this going to be good. Its got nice rich flavors but its also smooth. The smell alone makes my mouth water. I've tried more expensive coffees but I always come back to Dunkins. Its affordable and the taste is way better than the price would indicate.
Jamie G.
Des Allemands, LA
Me and my husband use this coffee everyday. The teast is great and you can drink it hot or cool that is what I love about it. Else a lot of coffees hurt my stomach this is the only coffee brand that does not hurt it same goes for my husband and it does not give you the shacks. I love it so much . Can't live without.