BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts
Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

by Dunkin' Donuts

Indulge in the bakery fresh taste of dulce de leche cookies with Dunkin’® Bakery Series® Dulce de Leche Cookie Ground Coffee. Crafted from 100 percent premium Arabica beans, this ground coffee helps you easily achieve the signature taste of Dunkin’ coffee at home. It features indulgent notes of dulce de leche cookies, delivering a smooth, sweet taste that is sure to get your taste buds dancing. The coffee comes packaged in a convenient resealable pouch to help ensure fresh storage and easy serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz!
Luka S.
Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Luka S.
We have had Starbucks, Scooters and DD locally and of all 3 I prefer DD. I bought this coffee on a whim and am surprised how much we enjoy it. It smells amazing brewed but also tastes good too. It's very smooth and I can drink it with just milk or cream (usually I add sugar to cut the bitterness but not with this one). The only thing is it's artificial flavor 😬 but that's kind of expected with a flavor like this. It won't be our "go to" but is a nice treat
April C.
Temecula, CA
Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by April C.
Let me start off by saying I love flavored coffee and am always eager to try new ones. This does not disappoint. Full coffee flavor with a hint of Dulce and cookie. If it had more of those flavors, I’d give it 5 stars. It’s priced right in the middle of coffee brands and tastes better than most, so I consider that a deal.
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,988 reviews
Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Wendy  C.
One of my main favorites!!!!! This smells so good while brewing! It’s not sweet on its own in a black coffee so you’ll need some creamer to bring out the dulce de leche flavor and it is amazing!!!!!!! Target carries this but imo it’s hard to find,it’s one that if you see you just need to get it! This one sells out fast!
Yensi S.
Cape Coral , FL
Yes yes ! Amo este dulce de leche café. Soy adicta al café y nunca supo mejor que en dulce de leche
Hannah P.
Monson, MA
Don’t waste your money. Compared to other flavored coffees, this one is horrible. It smells great but the taste does not compare.
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This coffee is very good. I wanted something different so I was happy to find this. I like it both black or with a complimenting creamer. It gives me just the right pick me up I need. I just hope I can find it again when wanting something different.
Cherise W.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Cherise W.
I saw this new flavor of coffee in my local #Target and thought I’d give it a try....so glad I did! It tastes just like caramel, but not overwhelming. This may be my new Winter favorite. If you enjoy flavored drip coffee then check this out while it’s in season!
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
Dunkin' Donuts Dulce De Leche Cookie Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Sara S.
The Dunkin Donuts Dulche De Leche is another flavor that my family enjoys! They love it hot or cold. I prefer it with a scoop of ice cream. It smells magnificent. It's well ground and tastes fresh. Definitely one of our go to flavored coffees

Looking for your answer?