Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct

Package type: Multi-pack single servings

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

State of Readiness: Mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct!
Missouri City, TX
Nothing is better than a good fresh once Dunkin dark from the store. But having the k-cups in my own cabinet! It is pretty hard to find locally so I have to go to a certain store to get them, busy so very worth it! Highly recommend!
Plant City, FL
Great dark roast coffee! Full flavor and robust. Perfect wake me up cup of Joe! ☕☕❤❤ When your looking for full flavor this is it!
Garfield, NJ
Great product has strong coffee flavor which is a must! Easy to use in my coffee machine. Price is reasonable