BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts

Package type: Multi-pack single servings

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

State of Readiness: Mix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct!
Judi H.
Princeton, WV
I would be lost without my Keurig and of course coffee to go with it. When I want a darker fuller flavored coffee I get the Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast. It has a rich full flavor without being bitter. It's a great way to start my day and the price isn't outrageous like some.
Chris B.
Purchased at: Keurig
This flavor has a strong, rich taste to it that I like & a big hit of caffeine that wakes me up every morning. I recommend it.
Jessica B.
I don’t really care for the dark. It’s a little too bold! It smells good though!! Definitely not my fav.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Nice bold coffee. Not exactly like the shop but pretty darn close. I like to brew no higher than 8ozs.
Tina C.
Staten Island, NY
Love the dark roast Duncan Donuts K cups. Makes a great and quick cup of coffee. If you like stronger coffee the dark roast is amazing.
Chloe C.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these! Dark roast is always best for me and I always come back to these! I’ve tried a few other brands that just didn’t get the flavor right.
Morgan W.
Media, PA
Disappointed. For dark coffee, this doesn’t taste that dark...also, fairly pricey. You are really purchasing the Dunkin name.
Claudia K.
Ohio, USA
Hands down the best coffee. I don't have a local Dunkin (which is probably a good thing), so I pick these up instead!
Keniesha B.
Weidman, MI
It's been quite a while since we have owned a Keurig but I remember trying this kind of k cups when we did and I definitely repurchased.
Natalie K.
I strongly dislike the original Dunkin blend because it’s so weak, but this bold dark roast is perfect! The flavor is bold without being too roasted, and it’s a great choice if you like a plain, black cup of coffee.

Looking for your answer?