Dunkin Donuts Colombian 11oz

Dunkin donuts colombian 11oz

i have never tried this, is it any good? What's the best way to make a good cupof it?
Who else loves this Colombian coffee besides me?
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts Colombian 11oz!
How would you rate this product?
As a huge coffee drinker I always like to branch out and try new stuff. I am an avid Dunkin iced coffee drinker so I thought I should try some of their ground coffee for at home. I was pleasantly surprised. The coffee is rich and the flavor is bold. Not too subtle but not overpowering. Overall I am very content with this flavor
Mount Laurel, NJ
Oh, my goodness is this stuff good! Such a robust flavor and so very smooth. Unlike other coffees, this does not leave a bitter aftertaste. Blends well with creamers and is a nice bold but not bitter coffee. I would definitely buy this again and I highly recommend!
Can I just say I LOVE E VERYTHING ABOUT DUNKIN DONUTS?!?! Their coffee tastes AMAZING and it's truly the only coffee that gives me an energy boost when I drink it. I'm actually obsessed with Dunkin Donuts and would recommend it to every single person on the planet
Boston
Growing up in New England, Dunkin' Donuts is naturally my go-to when it comes to coffee and donuts. I love that I can have my own cup of DD's at home right when I wake up with this delicious and flavorful Colombian 11 oz coffee! I will buy some more next time!
Farmville , VA
Love their coffee in general, but purchasing a bag of it is expensive. I rarely buy it outside of their actual stores, and I usually get standard coffee at the grocery store. I see this more as a treat, rather then an item I'd regularly purchase for my home.
Houston , TX
I was gifted this coffee from my sister in law and it was my first time making it at home. It was so very good. It is really inexpensive to be such great quality. I am a repeat customer because I buy the K cups. Would recommend to family and friends.
Stanfield, NC
A convenient way to get delicious, hot Dunkin Donuts coffee from the comfort of your own home. You can now drink DD everyday without spending an arm & a leg. Great flavor at reasonable prices. You can really taste a difference between DD & other brands.
El Paso, TX
Nothing compares to Dunkin coffee! It is so smooth and rich it so delicious and perfect for your morning perk me ups. It’s some what affordable but it beats fighting the lines at the store in the mornings when you are in a rush.
ELMHURST , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Dunkin Doughnuts coffee!! I primarily drink Hazelnut in regards to flavors but the Columbian Roast is perfect. Its my first choice when picking coffee in the morning and its inexpensive in comparison to other brands.
Ocean, NJ
This is my favorite go to coffee in store brand to buy. It makes the best coffee at home it makes the best coffee on the road on the go everywhere it smooth it's bold it's delicious and it always fresh flavor