Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer Hazelnut

by Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts® Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.

New.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Extra creamy extra flavor.

Non-dairy creamer.

Never tried this creamer, who has tried this?
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer Hazelnut!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's not too sweet or bitter, it has the perfect balance of flavor.” in reviews
I received dunkin donuts creamer from Crowdtap to review. I picked it up at Wegman’s. My husband had got several cartons of cold press coffee on clearance at Sam’s. It comes in cartons. I’d say that stuff is fair at best. The Extra Extra is super duper sweet so not great for my reg coffee. It’s perfect on iced coffee! So now, it’s become quite the after work habit. Right before I pick up the kids, I fill my smoothie cup—you know the ones that are insulated plastic tumblers. First ice, then I pour the cold press and I add a few tablespoons of the DD over the top. I like watching the creamer blend down and around the ice cubes and melt into my coffee. I like when my straw matches my cup too. I’m weird like that, but why shouldn’t this be something nice and pretty and also delicious? In case you are curious, lol, even I think I’m ridiculous: blue tumbler and blue and white re-usable striped straw. Sip sip sip…oh darn…run! Gotta go pick up the kids. Love love love my coffee break!!
Los Angeles, CA
I often go for a Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee spritzed with Dunkin Donuts Coffee Creamer Hazelnut, and more often than not when I'm at home I want to just make coffee instead of going out to buy it all myself. This product comes straight from DD, and I have to say it makes my at home pot of coffee so delicious! It is so close to the in store taste that sometimes when I'm out I'll just wait til I get home to brew a cup. Also in loveeee with this product because it saves a lot of money when it comes to drinking coffee everyday! If you're a hazelnut flavor lover then this is the creamer for you!
Toney, AL
Not to bitter and just enough sweet. Does well in regular none flavor coffee or with hazelnut if the flavor coffee isn't enough! Already sweetened and doesn't need anymore sugar bur I have added sugar before. Wonderful and must have!
Clifton Hts, PA
Dunkin Donuts hazelnut creamer is so rich and creamy. I wish they also sold the flavor syrups for the different drinks also. Just writing this I am craving an iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, only way to best this 94 degree heat. Best thing about this creamer is that it's almost always on sale or you can find coupons for money off.
My favorite!!!!! I was so excited to see that they came out with Dunkin' Donuts coffee creamer! I have purchased the k cups and use this creamer and it's just like I went out for coffee with only it being much cheaper to make it at home. This is now the only coffee creamer I buy.
Aquasco, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this creamer, it does have a good amount of sugar in it, so don’t put extra in your coffee! It’s a great price point and great to have on hand. It makes grabbing coffee at home in the mornings so easy.
Penn Run, PA
Summer is here and the days are warm, so drinking hot coffee seems unappealing, so ice coffee seems like the perfect solution...thanks to a wonderful coworker, I discovered the greatness of this creamer. Just coffee, ice, and dunkin's creamer.
Clearwater , FL
I love Dunkin Donuts hazelnut creamer. Makes my morning and love the flavor. It's so good. Although it's not so healthy it is good in moderation. I'd buy it again and would not change a thing. I tell all my friends about it.
By far one of my fav coffee creamer. It is not overly sweet but you can truly taste the flavor. It is reasonable priced. My only complaint is that my local store doesn't carry it. Over all this is an awesome product.
Houston
I'm in love with Dunkin' Donuts creamers. It's yummy not too healthy but let's be honest what creamer is healthy. It very smooth but sweet and the hazelnut is very bold but very good and I would recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...