Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Jessica J.Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Lace l.Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by AnnRanea H.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #30 in K-Cups

Artificially Flavored, Truly Nutty--Our Hazelnut Flavored Coffee is Rich, Velvety, and brews up in no time at all. see more...

• Does it taste like a mocha?1 Answers
  • Can you use the K-Cups more than once?1 Answers
  • Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I stay clear o...1 Answers
Lace l.
Lace l.
Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut coffee is a classic coffee that is chocolaty rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This coffee is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-love blend that boasts deep rich chocolate notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's a medium roast Coffee.

The box I purchased came with 24 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this coffee, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this coffee if you are a coffee lover like myself! It is fabulous! This coffee won't disappoint! ☕
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
This coffee is soo good. Its already sweet & flavorful so you don't have to add a lot of flavored creamer to it. It comes out just right using the Keurig. It lights up your kitchen with this sweet aroma and makes you highly anticipate drinking it when you brewing it in your coffee maker. If you love coffee especially flavored coffee, I have a recommend trying this or one of the other Dunkin' Donuts flavored donut coffees.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Sometimes don't you just say you feel like Dunkin Donuts but you don't have the money or the time to go. No worries. All you need is Keurig and your good to go. This Dunkin Donut chocolate glazed donut K-cup flavor for coffee is unbelievable. You want donut and coffee, you got your coffee and donut in one thing, KCUP.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I gave this five stars because many of my guests enjoyed this but for a daily coffee drinker, this was too sweet for me! The taste is awesome but I couldn't get through a whole cup however, many other friends and family enjoyed it! Maybe I could drink a whole cup every once in a while during dessert but not regularly.
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
YUMMY YUMMY! I find that k cups are super fast and easy to use but can often be super bland. DD cups in this chocolatey flavor are so delicious and bold compared to other brands. I love the packaging and the smell. It also is so full of flavor, that I don't need to use s much sugary creamer so its a win win!
Donna Y.
Donna Y.
I have a hard time keeping this around at my house. Both of my kids and I reach for this brand and flavor over any others most mornings. It's a great value, and great quality coffee product. I will buy this again, all day long. I have a breathless moment when I can't find it on the shelf at my local grocer.
Melora C.
Melora C.
I bought these as a gift for my friend and he loved them! He is almost done with all of them but I also got to have a taste! It sort of tastes like a mocha, I love chocolate with my coffee. It has a really nice chocolate taste with it and it has hints of donut flavor in it also! It's absolutely delicious!
Barbarajean P.
Barbarajean P.
Davison, Mi
These are amazing. I love the flavor. You can taste both the nutty flavor as well as the chocolate. I have bought a lot of coffee for my Kurt and most of the flavored ones have Fallon very short. However I have bought this one over and over. One of the best on the market so far as far as flavored coffees.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Puyallup, WA
I wasn't sure about this flavor at first. I had a few other Dunkin Donuts coffees that haven't been good. But I really like this one. My one problem is that I can't really pick out the flavor without adding something else to my coffee. I'd still recommend it though, it's super delicious!
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Saint Louis, MO
I've tried a lot of Keurig coffees and this one wasn't the best. It wasn't very strong so if thats what you like, this is for you. I love the Dunkin' Donuts coffee when I go and order it so I was disappointed so find this didn't taste the same. I probably will not buy this product again.
Lea P.
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
Does it taste like a mocha?
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Brodhead, WI
Can you use the K-Cups more than once?
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I stay clear of this flavor and leave it for the teens ?
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
I haven't seen this product.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
I never heard of these but would hav e to try if I seen them