BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Artificially Flavored, Truly Nutty--Our Hazelnut Flavored Coffee is Rich, Velvety, and brews up in no time at all. see more...

• Does it taste like a mocha?1 Answers
  • Can you use the K-Cups more than once?1 Answers
  • Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I st...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I did not like these. They taste bitter and almost like you took a stale chocolate donut and dumped it in your coffee haha. The flavor isn't something I can imagine many people liking. Would definitely recommend trying them before you buy. Good price and great brand overall though.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Does not lose its bold hearty flavor by heating and tastes better as it cools. Good sugar black!
This taste so good like a fresh chocolate donut it really has a good flavor and brews nice in my k cup machine!
Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
The chocolate glazed donut k-cups have a wonderful taste and are on of my favorite k-cups on the market. They have a wonderful taste and are reasonably priced. I highly recommend it to coffee drinkers who like chocolate glazed donuts.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I don't usually go for chocolate coffee. I like my coffee black with some caramel usually. However this one took me by surprise. It's a favorite in my office, which i refused to try because i'm not a fan of change. My supervisor brought me a cup of coffee sneakily and I actually loved it. It's hard to find but my boss stocked up for a bit.
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Dunkin' Donuts is the epitome of heaven on earth. This place is literally a safe haven for all emotions and can bring someone true inner peace. It is completely delicious and will be spending all my time here.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This coffee is pretty good. I wouldn't call it chocolate donut flavored, but more of a super strong chocolate/espresso flavor. And it mixes well with many creamer flavors.
Samantha A.
I'm a huge fan of anything chocolate flavored, but Dunkin has done it right! So much yummy chocolate flavor in one tiny little plastic cup! I like to make mine with a splash of milk and then enjoy it over about 30 minutes of silence before the rest of my house wake up! At a price between $9.99 & $11.99 you can't beat the value and flavor!
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
Chocolate glazed donut flavored coffee with absolutely any donut, bagel, or breakfast item is the best start to any day. The flavor combination is smooth, subtle, and eye opening. I can literally drink this coffee all day long and not get tired of it. The best part, any flavor creamer tastes delicious with this coffee.
Lace l.
Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut coffee is a classic coffee that is chocolaty rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This coffee is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-love blend that boasts deep rich chocolate notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's a medium roast Coffee.

The box I purchased came with 24 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this coffee, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this coffee if you are a coffee lover like myself! It is fabulous! This coffee won't disappoint! ☕
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
Loooove this flavor! It's just a slight taste of chocolate "donut" but nothing overpowering. It's sweet enough where you don't have to add anything to it . I highly recommend to anyone wanting to try this flavor out!
Brandon S.
Brodhead, WI
Can you use the K-Cups more than once?
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I haven't seen this product.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I stay clear of this flavor and leave it for the teens ?
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
Does it taste like a mocha?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Are these good? What is the best flavor to get?