Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Jessica J.Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Lace l.Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee K-Cups uploaded by AnnRanea H.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Artificially Flavored, Truly Nutty--Our Hazelnut Flavored Coffee is Rich, Velvety, and brews up in no time at all. see more...

• Does it taste like a mocha?1 Answers
  • Can you use the K-Cups more than once?1 Answers
  • Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I stay clear...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I did not like these. They taste bitter and almost like you took a stale chocolate donut and dumped it in your coffee haha. The flavor isn't something I can imagine many people liking. Would definitely recommend trying them before you buy. Good price and great brand overall though.
Janeigne N.
Does not lose its bold hearty flavor by heating and tastes better as it cools. Good sugar black!
This taste so good like a fresh chocolate donut it really has a good flavor and brews nice in my k cup machine!
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Dunkin Donuts K cups are a staple of my household.  We can not really survive without them!  They have an amazing flavor and taste exactly like Dunkin hot coffee and don't have the weird K cup taste that some other coffees do.  They are super affordable and you can get them at any Dunkin Donuts or even in the grocery store.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
The chocolate glazed donut k-cups have a wonderful taste and are on of my favorite k-cups on the market. They have a wonderful taste and are reasonably priced. I highly recommend it to coffee drinkers who like chocolate glazed donuts.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I don't usually go for chocolate coffee. I like my coffee black with some caramel usually. However this one took me by surprise. It's a favorite in my office, which i refused to try because i'm not a fan of change. My supervisor brought me a cup of coffee sneakily and I actually loved it. It's hard to find but my boss stocked up for a bit.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
I love getting coffee from Dunkin Donuts itself, but these are a close second if you are stuck at home. K-cups are the best inventions ever because you can brew them so fast and they come out perfect everytime. This flavor is the absolute best and you don't even need creamer.
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
If you want a delicious brownie melting in your mouth this is the kind you need! Chocolate fudge brownie is by far my favorite kind of coffee to drink all year long. The chocolate taste leaving an impression on your mouth forever so good can't compare to anything else
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Chocolate flavored coffee I can make in my Keurig? Yes please. The flavor is there and yet subtle enough not to overwhelm. In the end you get a yummy cup of coffee without having to add a ton of sugar or sweetener and you don't need heavy flavored creamer either.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Dunkin' Donuts is the epitome of heaven on earth. This place is literally a safe haven for all emotions and can bring someone true inner peace. It is completely delicious and will be spending all my time here.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This coffee is pretty good. I wouldn't call it chocolate donut flavored, but more of a super strong chocolate/espresso flavor. And it mixes well with many creamer flavors.
Brandon S.
Brodhead, WI
Can you use the K-Cups more than once?
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I haven't seen this product.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Does this taste just like a chocolate donut , should I stay clear of this flavor and leave it for the teens ?
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
Does it taste like a mocha?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Are these good? What is the best flavor to get?