BeveragesCoffee & TeaDunkin' Donuts

by Dunkin' Donuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Donuts Bakery Series Variety, Cinnamon Coffee Roll, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Plus Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce Bags!
Liz B.
Pottsville, AR
Dunkin Donuts Bakery Series Variety, Cinnamon Coffee Roll, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Plus Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce Bags uploaded by Liz B.
I love the robust flavor of any of the Dunkin' Donuts coffee's including Dunkin Donuts Bakery Series Variety, Cinnamon Coffee Roll, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Plus Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce Bags My only way I drink coffee is iced... and I coldbrew all my coffee blends, adding even more flavor and less bitterness.
Kaily D.
Okemos, MI
Such amazing flavors! I look forward to getting up in the morning just to have a cup of this coffee!
Nicole N.
Temple Terr, FL
Chocolate glazed donut, what else do you need to know? Love in a coffee cup. It definitely gets your day started and soothes the sweet tooth all in one. I usually O KY out creamer in it with no Sugar because the flavor is just enough.
Heather F.
Stapleton
I'm in love with the coffee! I make it every morning! It's the best! Great quality and price! The only coffee I buy! Yummy
sandy L.
Haviland, KS
I love their donuts..really really good and delicious especially Boston kream..but never tried the coffee wanna try it one day
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
It's really the only coffee I will drink. I bought some Starbucks coffee before I tried Dunkin' Donuts and HATED IT. If you don't like extremely strong tasting coffee but still will give you the energy your looking for you will love it!
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Dunkin Donuts is my absolute favorite of all time!! And the bakery series is hands down my favorite of all time. The chocolate glazed donut is so yummy!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I LOVE the cinnamon roll flavor Dunkin' Donuts coffee! It is so delicious I don't even want creamer which I usually have to have. The price is average, it is easy to find at the grocery and it is a no fail flavor combo
Kristie V.
This coffee is way over rated. It has a bitter taste and even when u kid it with creamer it still doe not taste very well.
Tori M.
I prefer the Starbucks over the Dunkin' Donuts. But this is still good and has a great smell and taste to it.

Looking for your answer?