Dunkin' Donuts, 1 BOX of 20 Tea Bags - Decaf Tea, 1.27 OZ (36g) / Box uploaded by Missy H.

BY DUNKIN' DONUTS

Dunkin' Donuts, 1 BOX of 20 Tea Bags - Decaf Tea, 1.27 OZ (36g) / Box see more...

Faith F.
Cressona, PA
So good and taste so much better at home in pjs. It was a good value definitely. It compares great to alternatives. First time user. And will continue to be. I would recommend this to others.
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
I love their hot tea! It is very comparable to other brands. The only criticism is that they make this tea crazy hot!!! I have to wait a solid 30 minutes before I can drink it.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
There are times that I need a big kick in the morning and other times when a regular medium blend will do. When I can't seem to get motivated I reach for the bag of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend that I have stored in my freezer. I consider this my "secret stash" because it isn't what I brew when I have friends over; most of them prefer something smoother than this. That's not to say that this a harsh blend but it is definitely stronger than Maxwell House or Folgers. When this is on sale I try to get a couple of bags to keep in the freezer
Missy H.
I have been on a hot tea kick. I really like the teas from Dunkin'. They aren't bitter. They have a nice flavor. Try them out if you don't really want a coffee, but want a hot drink. Pretty tasty!
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
This is great, great tea! I highly recommend this decaf tea! Although it is a little more expensive than other brands, it's worth it. There's no bitter after taste and it's very mild!
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lily I.
Carrollton
I love decaf tea from Dunkin' Dunts. My friend Kat introduced it to me and love it since. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend you to try it.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Its just black tea, you can't expect much but nothing about it stand out. It doesn't taste like it has anything special about it. Just simple black tea.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,518 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Yolanda M.
The black tea is great for a morning pick me up gor those of us that don't like coffee. I always add some fresh lemon and honey to it.

Amazon