BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #6 in Dining

• Who's excites about the new #dunkindonuts voxbox?! I hope I'm In!...9 Answers
  • Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks ?11 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes too sweet ...11 Answers
Dunkin' Donuts
  • "I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^" in 121 reviews
  • "I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet." in 38 reviews
  • "Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc." in 33 reviews
  • "I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good." in 29 reviews
  • "everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure." in 27 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dunkin donuts all the way .. if I were to choose donuts I love thoer eclairs . I also love the coconut chocolate donut . But honestly I haven't been doing donuts . Last time I had one was probably 6 months ago . I miss them dearly but this mama has to do what she has to do .. now I'm obsessed with their drinks . Love their summer teas. Love their summer iced coffee . As of now I will say I am impressed with their phone app . Who ever havent gotten the app please you are missing out. You get drunk perks and we live in state tn. So when hockey team wins at home we always get coffee and when tn tigers play and make cartain yards we get free coffee . Its so amazing . I got so many free coffees this year that honestly I cant count . I'm loving it !!!! Cant beat any other coffee shop
Nat F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wouldn't necessarily go to DD for the most high quality or artisan coffee, but for a delicious treat they're a go to! I love all the seasonal flavors they offer than are often unique to them. Of all the many locations I've visited, staff are always friendly and locations always seem in good repair. DD often gives free cups of coffee to patrons for  various things and they collaborate with a lot of charities and companies for different give aways. I'm a loyal customer. Try their app!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
My favorite coffee of all time. I don’t drink too much coffee maybe a cup a day if even that but I alway prefer Dublin. It’s getting more and more pricer but it’s competition right... I love ice coffee all year long even on sub zero weather only thing is sometimes it takes watered down like you are drinking colored water with cream. Every time I got coffee like this I did t get a chance to go back and get a replacement because I was in a rush other then that they really have the best coffee.
Michelle G.
Dunkin Donuts.... is an institution. Man, I love Dunkin. I’d give more stars if I could. They consistently have smooth coffee at the best price. Some competitors are charging twice as much for less coffee and worse quality, like flat out bitter. Not only is their coffee the best, but the quality of the donuts, pastries and breakfast foods are just fantastic. There is such a nostalgia there when you have their donuts and I just love them. I’ve had competitor donuts and more expensive donuts, and, at the end of the day, I would just prefer Dunkin Donuts. I’m also such a fan of their healthier breakfast sandwich and wrap options. I love that they have more health conscious options too because I know I always have an option to accommodate my diet. I love Dunkin Donuts—I can’t understate it. If you’ve never had Dunkin Donuts... GO NOW. ☕️🍩
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
I love love love ❤️ Dunkin’ Donuts 🍩! I legit go there everyday with my husband & we have the refill Dunkin’ Donuts cups for our ice coffee ☕️! It’s our favorite the hazelnut swirl with 5&5 !! That’s what we both get with 2 orders of the amazing hash browns ! I love 💗 the ice coffee & the hash browns ! The donuts are good to but I’ve had better haha ! Great place ! Very affordable! With my refill cup I get my coffee for 1.20 ! You can’t go wrong ! I love the employees except a few can use some more training ! That’s like with any franchise though. Love love 💗
Jillian M.
I love Dunkin Donuts. I would have given 4 stars, but they recently reduced their menu and eliminated onion bagels, white cheddar cheese and who knows what else. Very disappointing. I love the On The Go app because I find that the employees in the store don’t listen to you when you say something like “only one pump” or “no sugar”. My local place is full of a lot of rude employees as well. Love the coffee, but I wish they could get their act together.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
First order of business - Purchase a Refill cup. I can not stress this enough. If you drink as much tea and coffee as I do this cup will pay off within 5 visits. DD is affordable and their coffee and tea are absolutely amazing. Instead of paying $3 something for an iced coffee with my refill cup I only pay $1.65 every morning. Most of the refill cups are insolated and come with a straw.
Claire B.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I looooooove Dunkin’ Donuts!! Bagels - yum, donuts -yum, and coffee - yum!! I miss living in Massachusetts where there are DD's on every corner. I love all bagel flavors. My favorite donuts are maple frosted, Boston creme, lemon creme, and apple fritters. I love the vanilla chais and that you can get so many different flavors added to your coffee. The chocolate chip muffin is also great!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Dunkin Donuts more then Starbucks. They have a great drink selection and they have alot more to offer. For what you pay at Starbucks you can get alot more and save more money if your a daily coffee shop visitor. I love the Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel drizzle! I also love being able to get a donut that goes well with it. So it is def something that I would recommend that you try if your a Starbucks fan! Choices and venturing out can always be fun. Plus kids love donuts and they are more menu kid friendly in my opinion. ♡
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are a lot of things I love in life Donuts being at the top of that list. I love and adore Dunkin Donuts because they have cheap good donuts that are absolutely amazing. This is seriously delicious donuts!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite item at dunkin' doughnuts?
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
What is your favorite Coffee? Iced or Regular? Specialty/ Custom?
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your go-to drink in the summer?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite item at Dunkins?
Caroline W.