Dunkin' Donuts

No dunkin donuts in my city. Any idea where to get DD drinkware that ships to Canada and doesn’t cost a ridiculous amount?
Do Dunkin' Donuts still sell double chocolate doughnuts? (pictures taken from google)
Dunkin iced Mocha ? Or Starbucks Cookie Crumble?
Start your review of Dunkin' Donuts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^in reviews
I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet.in reviews
Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc.in reviews
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good.in reviews
everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure.in reviews
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Dorothy C.
My boyfriend surprised me this morning with a frozen coffee! I love Dunkin but sometimes they are really hit or miss you never know how your coffee might taste
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Pommy O.
Give Dunkin' Donuts as a gift for donuts lover this holidays season. It’s perfect because the design on the box. Also perfect for when you go to a party and don’t know what to bring. You can’t go wrong with donuts.
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Heying D.
Well, I know it’s a fast food chain. What did I expect? Unfortunately nothing else was open at the time. The coffee looked and had the color of coffee but tasted just like water with perhaps one coffee bean with a slight off taste. The croissant was pale and had not seen a piece of butter in its whole life. It reeked of fatty vegetable margarine that stuck to my teeth. It tasted like nothing, like eating paper with lots of calories. No crunch, no layers, no nothing but high calories. I had high hopes for the French cruller but that was even a bigger disappointment. Also pale and drenched in oil and sugar. It's like drinking oil with sugar. It was just disgusting. The service was ok. But every special order - please add whole milk to my coffee - overwhelmed them. Long line as nothing else was open in the early morning.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Samantha R.
I really love Dunkin' Donuts donuts! They always have cute themes/sprinkles. They taste good. They are very affordable. I’m not a fan of their coffee, which is what they are known for. I also love their bacon and egg wake up sandwiches!
Nadia  T.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Nadia  T.
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Nadia  T.
excellent option to start the morning and restart with a delicious coffee from @DNKN very good taste and delicious aroma
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Megan K.
One of my most absolute favorite places to get coffee from. The macchiatos are my favorite drink to get weekly, and I am a big fan of their breakfast sandwiches. It’s not Sunday morning without a Dunkin run.
Esmeralda  T.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Esmeralda  T.
I love Dunkin’ I always get there Iced signature caramel craze always tastes so good! But also their doughnuts are really delicious 😋
Alicia  H.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Alicia  H.
While Dunkin' Donuts isn't necessarily my favorite donut spot, it definitely isn't the worst. I'm not a coffee drinker so when I visit, I usually have their hot chai latte with almond milk. I've tried their breakfast before and I actually enjoyed it. The donuts are decent, but not amazing. A little trick to make them taste better is to heat them up for no more than 10 seconds. That makes them much better. They have a pretty decent variety and usually have good customer service. It's close to my home, so the convenience helps. Overall, I'd say 4/5. Dunkin' Donuts
DENISE M.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by DENISE M.
I always go on Mondays….free coffee sign me up !!!!! Great rewards program and delicious drinks. Dunkin’ Donuts is my go to :) Next time you order get Med Ice Coffee with 3 Caramel swirls, 4 creams and cold foam !
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dunkin' Donuts uploaded by Stephanie S.
Dunkin Donuts is by far one of the best places around for all of your breakfast, coffee, pastry needs! They offer everything from donuts and bagels to flavored iced coffees and smoothies. Not only are these things all delicious but they offer amazing promotions!!

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wasia B.
Sariya M.
Albany, GA
il y a 4 mois
Madeline E. il y a 4 mois
Their macchiatos are my favorite. If you prefer more milk than espresso, lattes are a good choice.
Bethany S.
il y a 8 mois
Dunkin' Donuts ? Whats your favorite flavor of donut??? Go..☺☺☺🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩😋😋😋
Jaime F. il y a 8 mois
Blueberry
Caitlin  S.
Levittown, NY
il y a 10 mois
Quick!!! Which Dunkin' Donuts refresher is the best??? I’m going now and need to know which one to get!!
Kim N. il y a 9 mois
Peach Passion Fruit is light and yummy!