BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #5 in Dining

• Who's excites about the new #dunkindonuts voxbox?! I hope I'm In!...9 Answers
  • Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks ?11 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes too sweet ...11 Answers
Reviews (12051)
  • "I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^" in 121 reviews
  • "I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet." in 38 reviews
  • "Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc." in 33 reviews
  • "I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good." in 29 reviews
  • "everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure." in 27 reviews
Michelle G.
Dunkin Donuts.... is an institution. Man, I love Dunkin. I’d give more stars if I could. They consistently have smooth coffee at the best price. Some competitors are charging twice as much for less coffee and worse quality, like flat out bitter. Not only is their coffee the best, but the quality of the donuts, pastries and breakfast foods are just fantastic. There is such a nostalgia there when you have their donuts and I just love them. I’ve had competitor donuts and more expensive donuts, and, at the end of the day, I would just prefer Dunkin Donuts. I’m also such a fan of their healthier breakfast sandwich and wrap options. I love that they have more health conscious options too because I know I always have an option to accommodate my diet. I love Dunkin Donuts—I can’t understate it. If you’ve never had Dunkin Donuts... GO NOW. ☕️🍩
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Dunkin Donuts more then Starbucks. They have a great drink selection and they have alot more to offer. For what you pay at Starbucks you can get alot more and save more money if your a daily coffee shop visitor. I love the Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel drizzle! I also love being able to get a donut that goes well with it. So it is def something that I would recommend that you try if your a Starbucks fan! Choices and venturing out can always be fun. Plus kids love donuts and they are more menu kid friendly in my opinion. ♡
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I go because it's convenient. Here in New England there is one on every corner , literally. I don't dislike their products I just think they could be better. For example, their green tea is not green at all and doesn't even taste like green tea, it tastes like black tea. Also their iced coffee is either burnt or watery and the only kind they offer that tastes good is dark roast or cold brew. But prices are better than Starbucks and there are way more Dunkin than Starbucks.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Dunkin is always my go-to coffee run. Before school, on a road trip, after school, sometimes even during school I’ll order on the app and pick it up when it is ready. Having the app is very convenient and makes everything so much easier! Including: the menus, deals, and orders! Nothing is better than Dunkin’ Donuts. After all, “America runs on Dunkin’ ”. ☕🍩💕
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
You can’t beat the price. My go to is the iced cofee which is absolutely delicious. No other coffee place can compare with the iced coffee, especially for the price and size. It’s everywhere and the employees and always very friendly. I also love that most of the stores are 24/7 so you can go at any time no matter how early you have to get up.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I love Dunkin! As a college student they have really affordable drinks and a variety of deals each week that always keeps me coming back. The quality of the coffee or tea might not be as great as Starbucks but it gets the job done. Plus they have doughnuts!! They definitely don’t compare to my favorite Krispy Kreme but it’s nice to be able to grab a warm drink and get a donut to go with it!
Ashley C.
I loveee dunkin donuts! It has nothing on  Starbucks . The coffee is delicious,  you can do so much customization to it, it's a great price for what you get, and it always winds up tasting so perfect by the end! I love trying out all of the flavors they come out with and to end it all. Oh my god the food. I have been obsessed with the bacon, egg, and cheese croissant for years, I was a major fan of the big and toasted, and the wake up wraps are so good and affordable! And of course don't let me forget the donuts. The chocolate cream and vanilla cream are so so delicious. And if I ever need a side, less than a dollar hash browns.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Dublin Donuts is the best place for donuts hands down. There is no competition. We go their every weekend and get some donuts for breakfast and sometimes coffee. They have a great assortment with lots of yummy flavors. We love getting there chocolate munchkins. They are great for a quick snack. [product:dunkin'-donuts]
Dani F.
I love Dunkin’. They’re so convenient to get to, they’re fast and efficient. However, there’s not too much of a selection as far as flavors and specialty drinks. Also they’re selection for food is pretty bland, and there’s NOTHING for gluten free individuals. Other than that, I’ve never not liked what i drank or ordered
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I do not understand how Dunkin Donuts is so high up and dining restaurants on here. I don't know if y'all are too scared to give a low review or what. I've had sandwiches from here and they don't even taste good. They hardly taste like anything at all. The donuts don't even have proper names. You asked for a jelly-filled but it don't say what kind of jelly is in the middle. And they don't know what to tell you. They can't tell you what in the world the cream is filled with or made with or nothing. Their prices are outlandish for food that they don't even know what it is. And it ain't even worth it considering it don't taste like nothing.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite item at dunkin' doughnuts?
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
What is your favorite Coffee? Iced or Regular? Specialty/ Custom?
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your go-to drink in the summer?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Favourite doughnut ?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite item at Dunkins?