BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #2 in Dining

• Who's excites about the new #dunkindonuts voxbox?! I hope...9 Answers
  • Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks ?14 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes to...11 Answers
Dunkin' Donuts
  • "I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^" in 121 reviews
  • "I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet." in 38 reviews
  • "Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc." in 33 reviews
  • "I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good." in 29 reviews
  • "everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure." in 27 reviews
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and donuts! They always have new ones to try or bring in special seasonal flavors. Two of my most favorite are the chocolate caramel (pictures below) and the maple glaze. You seriously can't go wrong with either of those! The chocolate caramel is so perfect because you have the chocolate donut topped with a sweet and salty caramel mound. The caramel is always soft so no worries about it being hard. The maple glaze tastes exactly as you'd expect. Mapley deliciousness haha. My favorite seasonal is definitely the pumpkin one. It is just so dang good. It tastes exactly how you would hope. I really like that their donuts aren't super pricey either. Most of their donuts are .99 so you don't have to pay a ton for an over priced donut. No fears here! Their coffee is really good too. I like to buy the big bags to make coffee at home. It always tastes great and fresh :) I can't complain.
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
Giving the store itself a 5 star. The food I’m reviewing will have it’s on rate at the end of its paragraph.

I love Dunkin all together. Their bacon egg and cheese bagels are my absolute favorite. My all time favorite, nothing has came close to beating it.. 5/5

But this review is mainly about the donut fries and brownies.

DONUT FRIES
-First impressions: I read it was supposed to come with 5.. I got 4. Mad. Smaller than they appear online, like super small!
-Taste: hard, hardly any flavor. Reminds me of Domino’s cinnamon stix but a lot smaller and harder.. Didn’t taste much like a donut to me.. Probably wouldn’t buy again, BUT since the person at the Dunkin I went to was new (Lock Haven Pennsylvania) I will give them ONE more chance.. ONE! RATE: 2/5

BROWNIE
-First impressions: ice cold (definitely assumed they would come warm or room temperature).. Came in a closed packaging, individually wrapped. Looks okay. Definitely a decent size. Thin but dense, so not fluffy or fat.
-Taste: cold, super chocolaty fudge, gooey and chewy (but not in a bad way).. Overall really good. I like it much more than the donut fries that’s for sure. I would buy again. RATE: 4/5
Kaitlyn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to be such a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts, but I feel like it keeps getting worse and worse.  Their iced coffee is sooo watery tasting compared to other local coffee companies in my area.  I actually worked at Dunkin for 2 months as my first job and the cream and sugar are literally in machines measured out for you based on the size ordered, but every time I go my coffee always tastes so different.  It doesn't make any sense.  I try to avoid going now, but the only thing I really do like about the company is the app and the fact that you can get points, coupons, and free drinks and pay right from your phone.  That is very convenient.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
In my entire life or almost 21 years, I've probably eaten donuts about 5 times no joke!!! I don't eat a lot of things like this tbh.
Their donuts are lovely!!! The price isn't too bad, and although I've never had their coffee I've heard very good things about it, and my sister loves their iced coffee.
The donuts are not as good as Krispy Kremes but are pretty close and still very good overall. Duck Donuts has become popular and Dunkin is better than them in my opinion.
They have a wide variety of donut selection for flavors and have seasonal flavors as well! Every once in a while they send out coupons too so that's nice if you want to treat yourself.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best part about Dunkin is the prices. They are cheap in comparison to many coffee stores and as a broke college student, i really appreciate that. I love their iced coffees and the large portions you get for such a cheap price. However, i think their frozen drinks and hot chocolate are also winners. AND THEIR BREAKFAST SANDWICHES OMG. I get them with the tatortots some morning and they are delicious. They even have some healthier choices for those that don’t want to eat all their calories at breakfast. 10/10 would recommend dunkin coffee and treats. OH YEAH AND THEIR DONUTS. That’s how i gained the freshmen 30 my first year of college. They are cheap and delicious. What a place.
Nat F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wouldn't necessarily go to DD for the most high quality or artisan coffee, but for a delicious treat they're a go to! I love all the seasonal flavors they offer than are often unique to them. Of all the many locations I've visited, staff are always friendly and locations always seem in good repair. DD often gives free cups of coffee to patrons for  various things and they collaborate with a lot of charities and companies for different give aways. I'm a loyal customer. Try their app!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
My favorite coffee of all time. I don’t drink too much coffee maybe a cup a day if even that but I alway prefer Dublin. It’s getting more and more pricer but it’s competition right... I love ice coffee all year long even on sub zero weather only thing is sometimes it takes watered down like you are drinking colored water with cream. Every time I got coffee like this I did t get a chance to go back and get a replacement because I was in a rush other then that they really have the best coffee.
Michelle G.
Dunkin Donuts.... is an institution. Man, I love Dunkin. I’d give more stars if I could. They consistently have smooth coffee at the best price. Some competitors are charging twice as much for less coffee and worse quality, like flat out bitter. Not only is their coffee the best, but the quality of the donuts, pastries and breakfast foods are just fantastic. There is such a nostalgia there when you have their donuts and I just love them. I’ve had competitor donuts and more expensive donuts, and, at the end of the day, I would just prefer Dunkin Donuts. I’m also such a fan of their healthier breakfast sandwich and wrap options. I love that they have more health conscious options too because I know I always have an option to accommodate my diet. I love Dunkin Donuts—I can’t understate it. If you’ve never had Dunkin Donuts... GO NOW. ☕️🍩
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dunkin donuts all the way .. if I were to choose donuts I love thoer eclairs . I also love the coconut chocolate donut . But honestly I haven't been doing donuts . Last time I had one was probably 6 months ago . I miss them dearly but this mama has to do what she has to do .. now I'm obsessed with their drinks . Love their summer teas. Love their summer iced coffee . As of now I will say I am impressed with their phone app . Who ever havent gotten the app please you are missing out. You get drunk perks and we live in state tn. So when hockey team wins at home we always get coffee and when tn tigers play and make cartain yards we get free coffee . Its so amazing . I got so many free coffees this year that honestly I cant count . I'm loving it !!!! Cant beat any other coffee shop
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
This is my go to place for a drink. It’s not to expensive for the size you get. I go a good amount, maybe 1 or 3 times in 2 weeks. Dunkin’ Donuts has a large section of flavored drinks such as hot, iced and frozen coffees, they have Icees, hot and iced tea. They also serve mostly breakfast food. My favorite food to get is their Bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted plain bagel! I definitely recommend Dunkin’ to anyone who is in need of a good drink without breaking the bank!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite item at dunkin' doughnuts?
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
What is your favorite Coffee? Iced or Regular? Specialty/ Custom?
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your go-to drink in the summer?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite item at Dunkins?
Caroline W.