BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #3 in Dining

• Who's excites about the new #dunkindonuts voxbox?! I hope I'm In!...8 Answers
  • Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks ?11 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes too sweet ...11 Answers
Dunkin' Donuts
  • "I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^" in 121 reviews
  • "I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet." in 38 reviews
  • "Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc." in 33 reviews
  • "I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good." in 29 reviews
  • "everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure." in 27 reviews
Grisel M.
Grisel M.
I've known Dunkin' Donuts since I was a little girl. My parents would bring home a box of munchkins having assorted flavours, but my favourite one is the white bavarian-filled munchkin. It was only when I've grown up that I learned to appreciate the other flavours of munchkins and they're all sooo good! Sometimes, they may feel a bit dry in the mouth but they're scrumptious nonetheless. There came a time, several years back, when all these other doughnut shops started coming out of nowhere. I've tried them all, and they were good, too. But honestly, they tend to be unnecessarily expensive, which is why I still often opt to purchase from Dunkin' Donuts when I crave for doughnuts. They also have a selection of refreshments which I believe are good too. Dunkin' Donuts is my trusted brand of doughnuts and now that I have a daughter, I've introduced the munchkins to her as well. :-)
Jen P.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
To start off Dunkin' Donuts is my go to for any caffeine related drink. I think they have a wide variety of drink choices that normally aren't too expensive. My regular is an iced coffee and every time I get it, it is always so good! In the summer they create a lemonade iced tea that is amazing !!! I wish it wasn't a seasonal beverage cause I would get it all year long. The only con I have is that there is no consistency amongst the Dunkin' Donuts stores. Each one I feel creates a different iced coffee flavor. Besides that I love going there, I am rarely disappointed in my chosen drink. I also like how you can add favors to any type of beverage you order. The new cold brew coffee they have is very good as well. I would recommend that to anyone! Lastly, I like how they create the coffee orders very quickly. You never have to wait to long to receive your drink.
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Su sistema es bastante fácil de entender para que pueda obtener el café que quiero. Sus rosquillas son también sorprendentes. Me gusta sus sándwiches de desayuno, pero puede ser demasiado grasienta. Yo uso de su aplicación, que es bonito ofertas. No me gusta la forma en que la única manera de ganar puntos con el dispositivo es el uso de tarjetas de regalo a través de la aplicación, lo que me impide ganar muchos puntos que me parece frustrante. No me gusta comprar tarjetas de regalo para Dunkin cuando solo puedo usar mi tarjeta de crédito por la cantidad de dinero que estoy usando. Con las tarjetas de regalo se termina con los centavos de dólar al azar que quedan en el cartón que se atascan allí, por lo que no me gusta el uso de las tarjetas de regalo. En general, yo diría que la comida y el café es grande, pero su aplicación puede ser un poco de trabajo.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
Ah, my beloved Dunkin! I'm originally a New England girl (Connecticut to be specific) so you know we all love our DD's out there. In New England, Dunkin Donuts is king. It's always fresh, delicious and well-stocked with tasty looking goodies to go with your coffee. I love their iced coffees. My usual drink order there is just a large black iced coffee or I'll add a flavor shot of the coconut flavor to sweeten it up a little. I don't get anything too fancy drink-wise. But if I'm in the mood for a sweet treat, their donuts are amazing. My favorites are the one with chocolate icing and the one with strawberry icing! Yum! Can't go wrong with the classics. The only reason I deducted a star is that since Dunkin Donuts is a franchise company, some of the locations I've experienced have been sub-par, especially outside of New England.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Dunkin Donuts has reasonably priced coffee that tastes pretty darn good. I admit that I'm a coffee snob. I like rich, dark expensive coffee, but cannot afford a daily coffee habit drinking what I prefer. I work on a campus so there is no shortage of coffee shops, but I find myself going to Dunkin Donuts more often than not. It's inexpensive, tasty, have a wide selection of flavors and I recently found a shop on campus that actually has polite, friendly customers. To be honest, I had stopped frequenting Dunkin Donuts for several years because of the rude and terrible customer service I had experienced over and over at the other local DD establishments, but I have had no issues at the Green St location in Urbana, so I'm a happy camper. i would recommend this DD to anyone wanting a good dependable cup of coffee.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Delicious donuts and coffee as well at a great price point. They also carry sandwiches and wraps, bakery items like muffins, croissants and hash browns. I love that the food items are sold all day. Breakfast for dinner? Yes, please. If you are concerned about content of foods, they do have smart options. The DD app for the store is also very handy as well because it is user friendly and you can easily see nutrition information at your fingertips or download in advance to scrutinize the menu and nutritional info in advance. It is a free app. The coffee range is typical of the current coffee shops in that it serves iced coffee, hot coffee and whole bean coffee to bring home. They also serve frozen drinks and bottled beverages. The only thing I do not like is waiting in line both indoors or drive thru.
Marqus E.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What happened to Dunkin' Donuts coffee? When you get it at the coffee shop it is terrible. It tastes like the Styrofoam cup that the coffee is poured into! It wasn't long ago that it was the best tasting morning coffee available. I don't know if they changed the coffee they purchase, or they are using lighter cream, or it's a combination of both. The bottom line is it is just bad. Time to get my morning coffee from McDonalds. The Dunkin' Donuts company is making a mistake in getting cheap with their signature product. People are not stupid. They will leave. Interestingly, the bagged ground Dunkin' Donuts coffee I purchase at Stop N' Shop is has not changed and still tastes great.
Nora S.
Nora S.
Norwalk, CT
I have to say I have a very particular taste when it comes to coffee and I like my coffee a certain way. Sometimes it's not made right and I have to say something. If I pay for my coffee a almost every day, I expect it to be made the right way. However , most of the time it's made right and it's beyond amazing and my cup of coffee makes my morning wonderful. I usually go to the same spot almost every day and the staff has grown to know me. They are very friendly and attentive to my preference. They actually have my order memorized which shows you how often I actually go there. All together I prefer Dunkin over Starbucks any day.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Well aside from there donuts, they have really good breakfast sandwiches. I like the sausage cheddar and egg sandwich. That has to be my favorite, they put it on this really fluffy croissant, and the egg tastes real to me, I'm weird when it comes to fast food and eggs because sometimes I can taste how processed they are, but all the ingredients taste real..lol I hope that makes sense... and then if you've never tried there coolatas you're missing out on life! I like to get the vanilla bean one. So tasty! But it is a cold drink, it's a perfect treat during the summer! I like it better than the vanilla bean frap from Starbucks!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
Dunkin Donuts is great for a quick snack or coffee. My biggest issue is consistency. I live in a major city with dozens of Dunkin Donuts. A bagel with butter might mean an enormous amount at one franchise and practically none at another. Same with sugar amounts. You have to know which franchises are "good" and which to avoid. Customer service is infuriating though. I contacted customer service because the Dunkin closest to my house consistentky messed up orders. Their response was to forward all of my personal info (full name, e-mail address, street address) to the manager of the franchise.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite item at dunkin' doughnuts?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
What is your favorite Coffee? Iced or Regular? Specialty/ Custom?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your go-to drink in the summer?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite item at Dunkins?
Caroline W.