BY DUNKIN' DONUTS #4 in Dining

• Who's excites about the new #dunkindonuts voxbox?! I hope I'm In!...9 Answers
  • Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks ?11 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes too sweet ...11 Answers
Dunkin' Donuts
  • "I just wish they would teach their crew how to make an iced coffee where the sugar is actually melted >_< Pour the sugar in, then some coffee to melt it, THEN the ice ^_^" in 121 reviews
  • "I absolutely love so many of their coffee products and the donuts, but when it comes to the baked breakfast sandwiches I haven't had a good one yet." in 38 reviews
  • "Dunkin Donuts has a great variety of donuts, bagels, muffins, sandwiches, coffee (iced and hot), hot chocolate, lattes, etc." in 33 reviews
  • "I love Dunkin Donuts coffee and creamer, it tastes really good and also I love having breakfast at Dunkin Donuts makes my day good." in 29 reviews
  • "everyday i get an ice coffee from dunkin, even in the winter :) love the price and the quality, not better than starbucks though for sure." in 27 reviews
Michelle G.
Dunkin Donuts.... is an institution. Man, I love Dunkin. I’d give more stars if I could. They consistently have smooth coffee at the best price. Some competitors are charging twice as much for less coffee and worse quality, like flat out bitter. Not only is their coffee the best, but the quality of the donuts, pastries and breakfast foods are just fantastic. There is such a nostalgia there when you have their donuts and I just love them. I’ve had competitor donuts and more expensive donuts, and, at the end of the day, I would just prefer Dunkin Donuts. I’m also such a fan of their healthier breakfast sandwich and wrap options. I love that they have more health conscious options too because I know I always have an option to accommodate my diet. I love Dunkin Donuts—I can’t understate it. If you’ve never had Dunkin Donuts... GO NOW. ☕️🍩
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Dunkin Donuts more then Starbucks. They have a great drink selection and they have alot more to offer. For what you pay at Starbucks you can get alot more and save more money if your a daily coffee shop visitor. I love the Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra Caramel drizzle! I also love being able to get a donut that goes well with it. So it is def something that I would recommend that you try if your a Starbucks fan! Choices and venturing out can always be fun. Plus kids love donuts and they are more menu kid friendly in my opinion. ♡
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I go because it's convenient. Here in New England there is one on every corner , literally. I don't dislike their products I just think they could be better. For example, their green tea is not green at all and doesn't even taste like green tea, it tastes like black tea. Also their iced coffee is either burnt or watery and the only kind they offer that tastes good is dark roast or cold brew. But prices are better than Starbucks and there are way more Dunkin than Starbucks.
Jillian M.
I love Dunkin Donuts. I would have given 4 stars, but they recently reduced their menu and eliminated onion bagels, white cheddar cheese and who knows what else. Very disappointing. I love the On The Go app because I find that the employees in the store don’t listen to you when you say something like “only one pump” or “no sugar”. My local place is full of a lot of rude employees as well. Love the coffee, but I wish they could get their act together.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I love Dunkin' Donuts, however, the quality of their coffee hugely depends on the staff. I have had some really great cups of coffee, but also those ones that I threw in the trash after one sip. Their donuts are always on point though! I also absolutely love their hash browns and croissants.
Stopped in this morning for my egg, cheese and sausage croissant and it was perfect!  The drive through line was quick and my order was the correct temperature and everything was in the bag.  I LOVE stopping here.  And the coffee...or the coffee is outstanding!
Jordi W.
I like Dunkin' Donuts a lot, especially because it is convenient. They have good coffee most times (depends on the location) and I like their bagels when I need a quick breakfast on my way to work. My favorite was the blueberry bagel, but unfortunately, they discontinued it.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Dunkin Donuts is a hit and miss with me lol. I definitely have a love and hate relationship with them. On some days the donuts are really good and soft. One some days the donuts are really dry and all you taste is nothing but bread you know. I mean I don't eat at Dunkin Dounts like that lol but they are okay. Sometimes they can be a little pricey in my opinion.
Jonnay V.
I pretty much always get the same donut every time I'm at Dunkin Donuts. The Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles is a classic and my favorite donut here. They're really cheap which is a plus, and it's good for people like me who are usually on the go and don't really have time to make myself breakfast. Also, their coffee is pretty good too, I'd recommend it!
Irene Y.
Vestal
Dunkin’ Donuts really saved me during finals. I don’t drink coffee. I don’t like the taste. I don’t think it’s necessary???? BUT I LOVE THIS ICED VANILLA COFFEE!!! I sometimes drink it even when I don’t have to (like when it’s not finals week and I don’t have to stay up for 4 days).

Their donuts. So good. I love sweet things so I’m not really a reliable person to go to for reviews on sweets. I can’t tell the difference. It’s either good or bad. These donuts are good. I once ate a dozen of them 😅
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite item at dunkin' doughnuts?
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
What is your favorite Coffee? Iced or Regular? Specialty/ Custom?
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your go-to drink in the summer?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is your favorite item at Dunkins?
Caroline W.