GroceryGrains, Rice & Cerealdunkin'
Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz

Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz

by dunkin'

Is this cereal good?
Start your review of Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz!
Alejandra  G.
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Alejandra  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Deeply caramelized and with an earthy amber sweetness, the caramel here pairs beautifully with the subtle undertones of roasted Dunkin’ coffee. Far from the syrupy swill you’d expect in a hyper-sugary caramel coffee beverage, Caramel Macchiato keeps it real with a satisfying balance of sweetness and woodsiness. If you aren’t a fan of coffee, I wouldn’t rule this one out entirely, as the coffee notes are far more level-headed than bitter, only serving to give greater depth to an already well thought out caramel overtone. I love that it has marshmallow, it gives it an incredible touch 😊 If you are a lover of coffee and sweet flavors, I recommend this product. Dunkin' Donuts
Tiffany  T.
Dawsonville, GA
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Tiffany  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked it. It tasted just like the coffee. I wouldn’t recommend this if you don’t like coffee. Just saying. I would add more flavors to the brand personally. Especially since DD has much more coffee flavors that stick out. But this is a good choice.
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Marisol J.
I been seeing this cereal everywhere I went. So I decided to buy Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz at walmart. It cost around $3. It does taste like the caramel macchiato drink. The taste was alright but not that great. Will I buy it again? Probably not. But if you love coffee and dunkin, you should give it a try. #cereal #food #foodie #photo #caramel #dunkin
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Krizia P.
Yes, yes.... it's not really good for us especially that it's loaded with so much sugar. And for a diabetic like me, it could be fatal eating this every morning. But who can deny that amazing flavor??? Just when you're pouring the cereal into the bowl, you can already smell that signature Dunkin Donuts coffee aroma. And it makes me feel like I'm cozying up in the couch in my pajamas while watching Saturday morning cartoons.
Britt J.
Princeton, WV
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Britt J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love iced coffee and just the flavor of coffee itself. I was walking in the store yesterday and found this. I brought it home, opened it and tried it. It is soooo good, exactly how you would think it would taste. I would for sure recommend this to anyone who likes coffee. It kinda reminds me of the Wendy’s coffee toffee twisted frosty they use to have. This cereal is amazing and I will purchase this again.
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Tk B.
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Tk B.
I received a small sample bag of this from Walmart. I am not a cereal person but definitely a Dunkin and caramel coffee lover. I definitely ate this whole bag dry and it was SO good. It has cute little mini marshmallows and a caramel coffee flavored cereal. You can definitely taste both flavors, which I loved. I probably won’t buy this if I see it just because eating dry cereal makes my blood sugar run high (type 1 diabetic) but it was a nice treat!
Pui C.
BELCHERTOWN, MA
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Pui C.
Hey, its dunkin cereal! My daughter and I new fave cereal! Shes loves the marshmallows! I liked adding granolas on mine, together with raisins and everything else made great combination but boy too much fiber lol
Colleen  M.
Springfield, MA
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Colleen  M.
The minute you open the box you get the strong scent of coffee! My go to drink is a caramel macchiato so I was pumped to try this. The round puffs are coffee flavored and mixed in are caramel flavored swirled marshmallows. I am hooked!! Definitely worth trying!! (If you like coffee)
Sunshine R.
Dunkin' Caramel Macchiato Breakfast Cereal 11 Oz uploaded by Sunshine R.
Smells amazing but could use more coffee flavoring. Needs more marshmellows as well but over all I enjoy this cereal.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Saw this the other day and decided to try it. It tastes just like their coffee and highly recommend for coffee lovers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...