BeveragesCoffee & Teadunkin'

by dunkin'

Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
I won't drink coffee from any actual Dunkin Donuts (it tastes like chemicals to me and my best friend who used to work there has warned me me to not go there bc its so disgusting) but I had a coupon for this in store product so I thought I'd try. Not as bad as I thought but I wouldnt purchase again. Basically just watery milk, kind if like a Yoohoo. Slight coconut and coffee flavors but doesn't read like a coffee beverage to my taste buds.
Samantha H.
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Samantha H.
I love the coconut caramel cookies by girl scouts so I was very disappointed by this coffee. It didn't taste remotely similar to the cookie. It did smell similar to the cookie. But it's an average coffee not much flavor. The price was reasonable. I will not be buying again. The coffee needs lots of improvement for flavor.
Natalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Natalia S.
So I’ve tried the thin mint one and loved it. But this one didn’t do it for me. I thought it would have more of a coconut taste but it doesn’t. For someone that loves these cookies this wasn’t what I expected. On the other hand my sister who isn’t a huge coconut fan said she tasted it. So it’s really up to you. For someone that’s actually as the cookies this isn’t the same and I know it’s a coffee but the thin mint one delivered! This didn’t
Linnette R.
Santa Ana, CA
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Linnette R.
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Linnette R.
Purchased at: Albertsons
For the last year I have been drinking Dunkin’ coffee. I first saw Dunkin’ when I was in Chicago. I finally tried the coffee and drinks and I am a fan. I decided to try this because I love Girl Scout cookies. I definitely like this drink. It is not as sweet as the s’mores one. I prefer caramel flavor coffees. It taste great with a lot of ice.
Monica G.
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Monica G.
Reminds me of Girl Scout cookies with a nice iced coffee , great mix ! Great served over ice
Nayarith S.
Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee uploaded by Nayarith S.
I got this 13.7 fl oz bottle of Dunkin' Iced Coffee in the Girl Scout Coconut Caramel flavor from my local Hy-Vee. I highly recommend this. I love GS Samoa cookies. These are my fave. This coffee drink reminds me so much of those cookies that I love so much. The smell is so similar. You will not regret trying this deliciousness. I would have taken a picture of this with the product in the bottle, BUT I drank it all.
Jasmine T.
Wesson, MS
Anything with caramel & coconut I’m there ..! This was very delicious only problem i had was it wasn’t enough lol .. seems like it was gone before i blinked ,, repeat buyer and i would recommend to anyone..!
Caitlin V.
This would be better if it were just caramel coconut flavored and didn’t have the cookie flavor. I prefer the original.
Pamela M.
Hancock, MD
I really liked this. It didn't have a strong coffee taste. In fact, It tasted alot like chocolate milk! A bonus is that when you buy this item, you are also helping the Girl Scouts! 2 good reasons for me to buy it again. Update: This is one of addictions now. Sometimes I can't find this flavor so I have also tried the S'mores which is good but this one is still my fave!
natalie F.
Fombell, PA
THIS ONE IS CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE! it’s sooo good & creamy! you can definitely taste the caramel and the coconut 😍 definitely recommend dunkin never disappoints 5/5! Dunkin Caramel Coconut Iced Coffee

Looking for your answer?