Dunkaroos Cinnamon Graham With Vanilla Frosting And Sprinkles uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY GENERAL MILLS #6 in Cookies

• Yes, can you still get these DunkaRoos? If so from where?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these or is there something similar ?2 Answers
  • I wish they still made these. Just thinking of them is ma...2 Answers
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
These literally used to be my JAM. My mom would pack me at least two because they were sooooo good. The graham cracker and the frosting and sprinkles were such an amazing combo and one of my favorite snacks as a kid. I was SO heartbroken when this was discontinued. I know Walmart tried to recreate this amazing snack with their own cookie and frosting recipe and unfortunately fell extremely flat and nothing at all like the snack we loved and craved. I pray they bring these back one day because it will send me right back to my childhood.
Peyton L.
Prairie Village
For the sad sad  generation that never had these in a packed lunch, I am dearly sorry. These amazing cookies and iconic packaging were the cheap and and every day lunch trade made between people at our table  in elementary. They are occasionally found in dollar stores, but this is rather rare. This creamy icing dipped into with a cookie is a lingering taste that i have not forgotten. If you ever find these in a grocery or food store, BUY THEM!!!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow, these bring back so many memories. My mother used to pack these along with my lunch when I was in elementary school. I remember being in 2nd grade and having these with my lunch. I love the vanilla icing it comes with that also have rainbow sprinkles in it. The cinnamon cookies it comes are delicious. I used to love dipping the cookies in the icing. I used to run out of cookies all the time because I only liked to use a little bit of icing.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
Dude I am going #OFF over here, I’m trying not to cry!!! Lol Dunkaroos was and still is the most incredible snack that I’ve ever had in my life! You are a true 90s kid if you remember these. It was unlike any other kind of cookie duo! Cinnamon-flavored cookies with rainbow chip frosting to dunk them in...I was in heaven everytime I ate Dunkaroos and would get mad if I had to share! Lol my mom used to buy these and put them in my lunchbox all the time. Super upset that they discontinued this amazing snack! The company had brought it back for a while, I was able to find it at Walmart for a few years. But then they were taken off the shelves again. Now I’ve found a dupe to recreate this: Betty Crocker’s Rainbow Chip frosting (another classic fave), with cinnamon graham crackers!😋😋😋😏Dunkaroos will FOREVER be my fix! 💖
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved Dunkaroos as a kid and having them with my lunch. It was fun dipping the Graham cookie into the frosting, and they were delicious. There was nothing disappointing about eating them. At the time you could buy them at all stores that were recent at the time. They were very popular. I wish they would bring them back now I would buy them in a heartbeat.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
I totally forgot about Dunkaroos!!!  These were the perfect sweat snack.  My favorite part of the yummy frosting with the sprinkles.  Can we please bring back the Dunkaroos please???? Because I would still buy them at my age and I wouldn't even be ashamed.  Haha.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg i haven't had these in so long. Thet used to be my favorite snack. My mom always tried to keep them in the house. Not to sweet crackers and sweet icing. They are east for on the go. And though I don't remember them being that expensive. I would still buy them if they were. They really are that good.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I used to loooove these! Everyone at the lunch table would be jealous if you busted out the Dunkaroos as a kid! Even now, is it appropriate for an adult to dip graham cracker cookies into icing? I think so! These were the best and bring back such good memories!
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved these growing up. My mom used to pack them in my lunch bag for me and she used to buy a whole bunch for me to have as snacks. My favorite ones were the one with the chocolate frosting. How i could soo eat one of these bad boys right now.
Brittany D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG these were the absolute best! The cinnamon-y goodness of the cookies paired with the deliciously smooth vanilla icing was a match made in heaven! I wish they’d bring these back to stores today...
Dominique R.
Do they still make these?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember eating these as a child! Where can I find them now?!
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Does anyone know if these are still sold anywhere?!
Gabrielle G.
Are these still around? I haven't seen them since I was a kid.
Danielle S.
Bardstown, KY
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. Is there anywhere you can still purchase them?