BY GENERAL MILLS

Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
Dude I am going #OFF over here, I’m trying not to cry!!! Lol Dunkaroos was and still is the most incredible snack that I’ve ever had in my life! You are a true 90s kid if you remember these. It was unlike any other kind of cookie duo! Cinnamon-flavored cookies with rainbow chip frosting to dunk them in...I was in heaven everytime I ate Dunkaroos and would get mad if I had to share! Lol my mom used to buy these and put them in my lunchbox all the time. Super upset that they discontinued this amazing snack! The company had brought it back for a while, I was able to find it at Walmart for a few years. But then they were taken off the shelves again. Now I’ve found a dupe to recreate this: Betty Crocker’s Rainbow Chip frosting (another classic fave), with cinnamon graham crackers!😋😋😋😏Dunkaroos will FOREVER be my fix! 💖
Kristy W.
Buffalo, NY
Holy cow!! If you had these in your lunch you were the sh*t!!! I miss these terrible. I mean I can just buy teddy grahams and frosting but it’s really not the same. It would be neat if these came back. This was definitely an all time favorite in the lunch box or after school snack or heck dinner.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite treats as a kid! I actually just searched these on amazon and plan to order them soon.They are that amazing! The flavor is really good and fills you up.The only bad thing was when you use up all of the frosting and you have no more dipping for the cookies.
Kelsey B.
My Childhood go to snack!!!! I know they brought these back not too long ago and was able to snag a box and let me tell you, they are just as good as they were when I was younger! It's a handy pouch with room for icing where the cookies don't touch, which is very handy! The vanilla icing has hints of sprinkles in it, which just make it even more irresistible!
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, I used to LIVE FOR THESE.  And I don't know where to find them anymore!! About 12 years ago when I went away to college, a boy on the first floor had a STOCKPILE of them and my roommate and I would sneak into his room for a dunkaroo snack raid!! They were ALWAYS delicious and ALWAYS fun to eat.
Kristen S.
YUM! This was the go to after-school snack. This pack did lack the amount of icing needed for the cookies but they were tasty none the less. To this day I will dip cookies in icing and remember Dunkaroos fondly.
erin m.
I used to eat tons of these when I was younger! My sisters and I would fight over who got more!! They tasted so good to us back then! I haven't seen these in any store for years now! I honestly can't even remember the last time I seen these! I figured they quit selling them. I would love to find some so my son could try them and hopefully enjoy them as much as I did! 🐷
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I honestly miss these. They need to bring it back. I literally only ate these flavored ones than the chocolate ones. The chocolate ones can never beat the vanilla icing one with confetti mixed with it. These were always in my elementary lunches that my mom would pack. I always ate this first in my lunch. I hope they bring it back. I always wondered why they disappeared. I never caught on with that and would like to know!!!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These used to the the stufffff make in grammar school! Everyone envied the kid who had these bad boys! Sooo delicious, or at least that's how I remember them! Not the healthiest of snacks of course. I've actually adapted this as an adult and made a Greek yogurt funfetti dip, served with cinnamon cookies or wafers and it's a throwback taste! Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I miss these so much! I'd give them a 10 out of 5 stars if possible. I remember being a kid and being given these as a special treat. I tried finding them online but the sources seem kind of questionable so I've held back. I'm in the US and they haven't been stocked in stores here for years, but I've heard they're available in Canada. When I visit, I'm putting this on my list of things I have to bring back home.
Dominique R.
Do they still make these?
Brittany S.
Township of Washington, NJ
Does anyone know if these are still sold anywhere?!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember eating these as a child! Where can I find them now?!
Gabrielle G.
Are these still around? I haven't seen them since I was a kid.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never had these are they really good?