dunhill London Dunhill Edition Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Shirin  S.

BY ALFRED DUNHILL

Dunhill Edition eau de toilette spray for men is an elegant and refined fragrance which opens with top notes of bergamot lemon lavender and nutmeg which is then blended with a heart of carnation geranium jasmine and clary sage all of which is rounded off with a base of vetiver sandalwood cedar and Tonka bean.

ec408e c.
Union City, CA
My bf swears by this cologne. This is his signature scent. It's a very distinctive recognizable scent, maybe b/c I've been smelling it for years. I think it smells slightly sweet, not the rugged-manly type of cologne but the suit-wearing metrosexual type. I think it could pass for a unisex scent b/c it smells great on me too. It's a very strong fragrance, one spritz arm length away on his shirt will last practically all day, sometimes even until I do laundry.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Me gusta bastante esta colección y aparte. Que hueele bien y su aroma perdura son bastante buenas al aplicarlas su aroma se expande y dura. El resto del día .
Janna M.
My fiance received this recentl as a gift and absolutely loves it! This will be a regular brand he now uses.
Shirin  S.
India
My bro use this product the so happy.....and the asking with me this product is very good....and say I m daily uses to going the work.....
noor k.
Anybody tried this one?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How's this smell?
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Que tal es este producto ?

Walmart