BY NONE

Rachel T.
Crowley, TX
I was never a gamer until I meet my husband and I'm still not a big one but I really enjoy this game. It can be easy or hard depending on your setting and very family friendly. My whole family will sit down and play together. We also have a group of friends who love to play online with us too. The price for this game is also amazing! We got it when it was free but still $14.99 isn't to bad for a game you can play hours on!!
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Love this stradegy game so much until players found out how to modify, steal other players weapons from their own inventory and more. I quit playing after that.
Kinga S.
I play this game with my kids and they love playing it with me and it's really cute but also challenging which is cool
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Great game, it's a variation of the classic tower defence. You need to defend your "base" by placing traps and attacking the enemies. I would recommend this for anyone who likes strategy and TD games.