BY DUNECRAFT

Create your own fantastic, fun, fairy wonderland! This amazing kit comes with everything you need to get your indoor fairy garden growing and attracting fairies to your home -- lobelia to attract fairies, thyme to enable you to see them, Evening Star to make fairy brews, and more! Complete Kit includes: Four special fairy plant varieties Multi-colored fairy gravel Fairy dust A fairy wheel Fairy bells Fairy stakes Decals A growing terrarium Fairy planting mixture Drainage pellets Growing and care instructions For ages 4 and Up. see more...

• Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks th... Be the first to answer!
  • How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times...2 Answers
  • Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
This is something I would love to get, even my three boys would enjoy this and watching it grow! Great concept!
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
I picked one of these up for my fairy loving autistic daughter. She was very meticulous about caring for it, and she loved it so much. She lost interest after a few months, but while she focused on it, it was the greatest thing ever.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this product!!! SOOO adorable! Such a pretty terrarium and I love anything fairy.
RAW Fashion M.
These are great a perfect little garden to start your green thumb!! A great gift idea!
Allison E.
Cass City, MI
Very impressed and perfect for the princess in my life
Cassandra C.
Kids love these things. They're a great gift. Educational without being too obvious that you're trying to teach them things, and children love seeing sprouts grow.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
I cannot wait to get started on mine with my daughter. She's going to have so much fun watching it grow - and let's face it, so am I. I used to plant "fairy gardens" when I was a little kid. This takes it to a whole new level of awesome.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
This is great for teaching kids! Also to bring a little nature inside for those cold winter months.
janani s.
Calgary, AB
My baby sister loves this :)
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dunecraft Fairy Triad Dome Terrarium Ages 4+ we love these , family fun , super activity for the whole family .. great gift idea for all ages
Ivy M.
Minneapolis, MN
How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times or just die?
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
In the picture this looks quit big. So is it? What is the actual size of this product?
Tiffany S.
Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find anything similar!
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks think that is accurate?