BY DUNECRAFT

Create your own fantastic, fun, fairy wonderland! This amazing kit comes with everything you need to get your indoor fairy garden growing and attracting fairies to your home -- lobelia to attract fairies, thyme to enable you to see them, Evening Star to make fairy brews, and more! Complete Kit includes: Four special fairy plant varieties Multi-colored fairy gravel Fairy dust A fairy wheel Fairy bells Fairy stakes Decals A growing terrarium Fairy planting mixture Drainage pellets Growing and care instructions For ages 4 and Up. see more...

• Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks th...Be the first to answer!
  • How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times...2 Answers
  • Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find...1 Answers
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I am obsessed with this garden! I cannot wait to get one for my nieces - I have loved every second from setting it up to caring for it! Awesome gift idea!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This is something me and my son can enjoy together. we can watch it grow and I can teach him about plants.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I followed the directions completely and only got a couple tiny sprouts. Maybe it was defective or the seeds where outdated.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tacoma, WA
I love this and its perfect for my grand daughter and I to do together..
Cara P.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
This is something I would love to get, even my three boys would enjoy this and watching it grow! Great concept!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
I cannot wait to get started on mine with my daughter. She's going to have so much fun watching it grow - and let's face it, so am I. I used to plant "fairy gardens" when I was a little kid. This takes it to a whole new level of awesome.
Alesia F.
Alesia F.
Westfield, NY
I love using these, It is kid friendly!!! my son loves looking at them and watching his plants grow
Laura H.
Laura H.
Salyersville, KY
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON LEVI THE DUNECRAFT FAIRY DOME WAS A VERY BIG HIT I HAD O MUCH FUN WITH LEVI HE SHOWED IT TO EVERYONE IN SCHOOL AND YOU GUESSED IT ABOUT 16 KIDS HAD TO HAVE ONE IT SIMLY AMAZING
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Dunecraft Fairy Triad Dome Terrarium Ages 4+ we love these , family fun , super activity for the whole family .. great gift idea for all ages
janani s.
janani s.
Calgary, AB
My baby sister loves this :)
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Minneapolis, MN
How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times or just die?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find anything similar!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
In the picture this looks quit big. So is it? What is the actual size of this product?
Marley N.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks think that is accurate?