BY DUNECRAFT

Create your own fantastic, fun, fairy wonderland! This amazing kit comes with everything you need to get your indoor fairy garden growing and attracting fairies to your home -- lobelia to attract fairies, thyme to enable you to see them, Evening Star to make fairy brews, and more! Complete Kit includes: Four special fairy plant varieties Multi-colored fairy gravel Fairy dust A fairy wheel Fairy bells Fairy stakes Decals A growing terrarium Fairy planting mixture Drainage pellets Growing and care instructions For ages 4 and Up. see more...

• Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks th...Be the first to answer!
  • How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times...2 Answers
  • Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find...1 Answers
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Decorator Expert
We found this at a craft and toy store it was super cute and looked fun we got bit home and it was so much better than we though and once it started to really bloom it was magical
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
I picked one of these up for my fairy loving autistic daughter. She was very meticulous about caring for it, and she loved it so much. She lost interest after a few months, but while she focused on it, it was the greatest thing ever.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
This is great for teaching kids! Also to bring a little nature inside for those cold winter months.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Kids love these things. They're a great gift. Educational without being too obvious that you're trying to teach them things, and children love seeing sprouts grow.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Cass City, MI
Very impressed and perfect for the princess in my life
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely adore this product!!! SOOO adorable! Such a pretty terrarium and I love anything fairy.
RAW Fashion M.
RAW Fashion M.
These are great a perfect little garden to start your green thumb!! A great gift idea!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
I bought this for my mother in law, she loves fairy's. So i thought this would be cute! Shes in the hospital with cancer and this really brought a smile to her face. It really brightens up her room. She loves it! Best get well present ever<3
Justine B.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I nanny for a living and because these girls love fairies (thank you, Tinkerbell), I figured this was a great, easy project. They LOVED every second of it, from starting up and placing the figures and bells to watching their plants grow and caring for them. I love how every plant is somehow connected to the fairy world and how great the variety is! Their mother loves the beautiful plants her daughters grew (and are keeping alive, surprisingly) with this easy to do kit. I incorporated a few lessons on plant life cycles, etc as well. Great kit! I'd love to try the others in this series.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Vacaville, CA
Cute and great for summer to gjeep kids busy
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Minneapolis, MN
How easy is it to take of, is it durable to those forgotten times or just die?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Where do I buy one? I have looked everywhere and cannot even find anything similar!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
In the picture this looks quit big. So is it? What is the actual size of this product?
Marley N.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Description says this is for ages 4+. Do folks think that is accurate?