BY DUNECRAFT

Let this wonderful, varied assortment transplant you back to the land of Biblical Times! The Biblical Garden contains some of the most important plants of the Bible: Aloe a rare spice used to anoint the body of Jesus Date palm the most highly regarded palm still used in Palm Sunday ceremonies Hyssop used in most baptisms and other holy rituals Joseph s Coat inspired by the engaging story of Joseph s multicolored coat Mustard, as discussed in the famous parable of the mustard seed Each Complete Kit Includes: Growing Dome Planting Mixture Five Seed Packs 5 Decorative Plant Markers 3 Stained Glass Photo Decals 2 Bags of Decorative Pebbles Instructions Information Manual Ages 3 and up see more...

Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
This is beautiful and would be a fun thing for me and my child! He loves helping in the garden so I think he would love this!
Emily D.
I really think this would be a great gift for my mom! it kind of reminds me of a Christian spin on a Zen garden! love it!
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
So fun for kids! I remember doing things like this when i was young! I absolutely loved them.
Liz C.
I can't believe how cute this is!! I would grow one of these as an adult! Haha :)
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Good bliblical garden very affordable and the price is good for these product give it a try !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mindy H.
This would be a fun activity to do with the kids as well as educational. Wish I knew where I could buy this.
Liz C.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This looks awesome!! I would love to purchase this and grow it
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Does this work well , is it affordable , can it be re-used
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Has anyone tried this product?