BY DIOR

Dune By Christian Dior Fragrance Edt Spray 1 Oz For Women Amber, Wallflower As Well As Watery Notes Of The Fresh, Cool Sea Air. see more...

Astrid/Princesa M.
I received this as a gift and at first I was a bit skeptical as I am the person who sticks to one scent but I was very impressed with the smell. The value is great! I looked it up online and it is a bit pricey but again you get what you pay for. Definetly recomend this.
shelby p.
I love this smell. I used it almost everyday in till I ran out I still have the bottle it's a vary nice sent not to strong