BY DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1991 see more...

Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I have never worn the fragrance. But I remember my mother wearing it when I was a child. It has heavenly scents of musk and hints of vanilla. I remember playing with her empty bottles as they are very unique. I absolutely love this smell!
WAYNETTE B.
Greenville, MI
After getting dolled and dressed for an evening in or out, the finishing touch is my beloved Dune by Christian Dior. The fragrance lasts all evening and lingers the next morning. It is a rich yet subtle blend.
Tonya D.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes. I love this one. I spray it on in the morning and it last almost all day long. It's not a strong overpowering smell. It's soft!
Euciane S.
Absolutely love this perfume!!! I get compliments every time I wear it.Will keep purchasing as long as it's available!! It's long lasting and smells so fancy and warm.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
5 stars, a classic fragrance, have worn for years, get many compliments when I wear this, very sophisticated, long lasting
Melly W.
Mesa, AZ
Awesome smelling perfume. Very feminine but not a over powering smell. Gives you a sophisticated feel. Very good perfume
Heidi H.
Conyers, GA
My signature scent for almost 20 years. Warm, spicy, just evokes an all around feeling of well being for me.
Sandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
La mejor fragancia que e pododo tener super exquisito su olor y mucho muy duredero me encanta este perfume
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
Love the scent!! The packaging is beautiful!! Affordable price and the scent lasts on all day!!
Michelle C.
Randolph, MA
Love Christian Dior perfumes they're very elegant and soft but strong at the same time