DUNE by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 oz for Women uploaded by ons d.DUNE by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 oz for Women uploaded by ons d.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

DUNE by Christian Dior for WOMEN EDT SPRAY 1 OZ Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 1991, DUNE by Christian Dior possesses a blend of amber, wallflower as well as watery notes of the fresh, cool sea air.. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Taylor P.
Buckley, WA
My Nana introduced me to this perfume and I’m absolutely in love! Some people tell me I smell like a Grandma but I personally don’t care. I think that it could be a bit cheaper but considering how long it lasts on your skin and that just a little bit goes a long way it is totally worth it.
Nicole L.
This is a classic in my book! Absolutely perfect for summer, refreshing but not too light. This is super long-lasting and has a very beautiful dry down on your skin that will take you from day to evening. The bottle is a bit hard to spray/hold in the bigger sizes, but in the smaller size it works perfectly fine!
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
This perfume is refined , sexy and durable , it gives you the feeling of seeing the fine and elegant person . The negative is that I think it is for older people and not for young people, and is not suitable for any time of day .

Dawn S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite scent. Warm and inviting, hints of spice. My go to every day and when I am going out for a nice evening I put an extra spritz in my hair so that every time I move the scent follows. I will buy this fragrance time and time again. I love it! Thank you Dior its my signature :)
Pink C.
I got this as a gift and it smelt like something and older woman would wear. I don't know if my friend was implying anything anything haha. But it the smell did last long.
Kate T.
Minneapolis, MN
I feel womanly wearing this perfume. It smells fresh and romantic and feminine, which makes you feel attractive. I wear it going out with my husband, who likes it too
Ariana C.
Sweetwater, TN
This perfume is one of my all time favorite smells it's not to strong but it's not to light either and the smell stays on all day LOVE LOVE LOVE
Stephanie R.
Spring, TX
I have been in love with this perfume since I was 14. Some might think the scent is to strong and more for someone older but I disagree.
Karyn L.
Belleview, FL
I have loved this scent for years. Very sexy ! You don't need a lot and it lasts all day. No need to reapply
Dianne B.
Inman, SC
Love love love this! I and my husband love this scent. I actually bought a bottle for Christmas this year.