BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dune Perfume by Christian Dior, Launched by the design house of christian dior in 1991, dune is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, wallflower as well as watery notes of the fresh, cool sea air. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Taina Cristine d.
Aldie, VA
A lovely and elegant scent dating back to the early 1990s. It is fresh, sensual, and great for the warmer months. Simplistic notes with amber and wallflower but the results are far from basic.
Mariana P.
This is smell really good but the first time that I apply on my skin, it felts really weird and my sking start to itch. I am an allergic one so this not work for me but smells reaaaally good.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
My perfumes are important in my daily routine and iv been wearing dune for 10 years always get compimento on it soft and long lasting not a strong sense very soft and sexy
Tiani M.
Atlantic City
I am in love with the smell of this spray. The spray last forever. I recommend it to people who like one specific smell and want to keep it.
S Z.
So sweet and nice. Great item! Love this! I recommend all my family and friends to give this a try! It's great !!
Tara A.
Pretty fond of it. I tend to wear a more masculine scent but my husband loves more floral sweet smells.
Lisa H.
Mcdonough, GA
Nicely scented, hard to find sometimes. However i love this product. One of my favs, and a great gift
LaBeth C.
Waco, TX
It is a very clean light smell with a subtle amount of sweetness. Last a very long time. I love to wear in the summer.
Neilsa S.
The bottle is cute and compact the scent is even great however it is a strong lingering scent and I have a very sensitive nose so after a little while I start to get a headache so this is not a product that I can regularly use
Sheryl H.
Angleton, TX
This is the best fragrance i ever worn... it last long time and even i washed my shirt i can still smell the scent of it.