BY SKIP HOP

Look out, theres going to be some bathtub splashing and fun with the skip hop dunck stacking bath toys in orange and pink. Your little ones will love taking apart these three stacking bird bathtub toys and filling them with water and then pouring it out again. Its the simple joy that comes with playing in water and discovering how to manipulate the world around them that your child really loves. These tub toys are completely safe and can even help you when it comes time to rinse their hair. They also make a fantastic baby shower gift. 10 months and up. see more...

Heidi M.
Heidi M.
We love the ducks! They will float in the bath and perfect for pouring and scooping
Misty J.
Misty J.
Montague, MI
My child loves these at bath time! She likes to put the other bath toys in them and pretend they are " boats" . They are also great for rinsing out hair!
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
These are GREAT! They are about $4 or less at babies R us. It's a fun toy for the kids to play with in the tub, since they float and hold water. But you can also use them to wash the kid's hair without worrying about getting water in their eyes :)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Anchorage, AK
My son is in love with these! He fills them with his other toys, drives them around like a boat, fills them up with water and makes a HUGE mess in the bathroom, but its all worth it. I even like to use them to rinse the soap off of him towards the end of his bath.
Kady H.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
A great "multipurpose" toy for the bath. They haven't molded or gotten gross. They are cute- they stack, pour, and float fine. I use them to rinse my kids' hair in the tub, and I play goalie trying not to let them (the twins!) pour water outside the tub!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Super cute, I got a set of these for my sisters baby shower and everyone ooh'd and ahhh'd over them and said how cute they were.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
Great multipurpose toy! They're super cute and fun, my daughter loves them, and they're easy to rinse her hair out with.
Alina P.
Alina P.
North York, ON
Love the ducks. We use it for over 2 years now and now have all the colours possible. My son loves to play with them. We use them not only for bath but also in watering plants, etc. Totally recommend. Nice colours, great price
Jeanne-Renee D.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
Ok so these are very cute. My daughter has had hers since she was 2 and still plays with them at 4 and loves them still. Unfortunately its a constant battle to not have her pour water outside of the tup! Ugh so annoying!