Duncan Hines® Wilderness® Original Country Cherry Pie Filling & Topping 30 oz. Can uploaded by Diana M.Duncan Hines® Wilderness® Original Country Cherry Pie Filling & Topping 30 oz. Can uploaded by Doda M.

BY WILDERNESS

Buy on Walmart
Renee S.
I used this product for a topping on a cheesecake. It worked out very well. It was easy to use and tasted very good. I served it at a party and everyone raved about. I will definitely try this again. It was a good value. I would recommend this product and would like to try it other recipes.
Megan R.
These are GREAT for making pies. The flavors are mighty delicious. Not tart at all.
Candy M.
This tastes delicious on a refrigerator cheesecake. Or off a spoon. The sauce is better than the cherries theselves!
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
But this brand for pudgey pies. so flavorful and taste so good. oly brand i will get. good price.
Alyssa R.
Lexington , KY
This filling is pretty good quality, but there is a little too much "juice" and not enough cherries for me!
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Very delicious cherries for my desserts! Great for all different treats to make.
Tiff H.
I sooooooo looooooove these cherries!!!!! i use these in my desserts, especially in my dump cake
Fran M.
Science Hill, KY
Love love great taste.the cherry flavor is awesome. easy to find easy to use in lots of recipes
summer j.
Alvin, TX
So so good, I used on top of my mini cheesecakes and they came out great! Just put one cherry on top of each of them!
Cassie Q.
I usually use these cherries for toppings on mini cheesecakes, it is delicious!