Duncan Hines® Wilderness® Original Country Cherry Pie Filling & Topping 30 oz. Can uploaded by Diana M.Duncan Hines® Wilderness® Original Country Cherry Pie Filling & Topping 30 oz. Can uploaded by Doda M.

BY WILDERNESS

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
I always get this brand of cherry pie filling to use in my dump cake. For some reason it's just the first one I grab. But I do like the flavor of the cherries they're not too bitter and not too sweet. Other brands of tried I've had to add a little sugar to combat the bitterness, but this one is just perfect. I plan on using this brand in the future and would recommend it for pies or anything that you wants to use cherry pie filling for. Like I said I used this in my dump cake that I featured in my influenster eats campaign. [product:duncan-hines-wilderness-original-country-cherry-pie-filling-&-topping-30-oz.-can]
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Original Country Cherry Pie Filling And Topping 21 oz more...
So delicious I use this when I m making my home made cheese cake so delicious the perfect topping on anything really I highly recommend this for a good topping very 😋 tasty
Renee S.
I used this product for a topping on a cheesecake. It worked out very well. It was easy to use and tasted very good. I served it at a party and everyone raved about. I will definitely try this again. It was a good value. I would recommend this product and would like to try it other recipes.
Crystal R.
Review for: Original Country Cherry Pie Filling And Topping 30 oz more...
When I make a pie or need a cherry topping, this is absolutely the first thing I purchase. Tastes great and fresh. Sweet enough without too much sugar.
summer j.
Alvin, TX
So so good, I used on top of my mini cheesecakes and they came out great! Just put one cherry on top of each of them!
Candy M.
This tastes delicious on a refrigerator cheesecake. Or off a spoon. The sauce is better than the cherries theselves!
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
This filling is pretty good quality, but there is a little too much "juice" and not enough cherries for me!
Tiff H.
I sooooooo looooooove these cherries!!!!! i use these in my desserts, especially in my dump cake
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
But this brand for pudgey pies. so flavorful and taste so good. oly brand i will get. good price.
Fran M.
Science Hill, KY
Love love great taste.the cherry flavor is awesome. easy to find easy to use in lots of recipes