Duncan Hines® Wilderness® Original Country Cherry Pie Filling & Topping 30 oz. Can

BY WILDERNESS

Tiffany B.
Phoenix, Az
I always get this brand of cherry pie filling to use in my dump cake. For some reason it's just the first one I grab. But I do like the flavor of the cherries they're not too bitter and not too sweet. Other brands of tried I've had to add a little sugar to combat the bitterness, but this one is just perfect. I plan on using this brand in the future and would recommend it for pies or anything that you wants to use cherry pie filling for. Like I said I used this in my dump cake that I featured in my influenster eats campaign. [product:duncan-hines-wilderness-original-country-cherry-pie-filling-&-topping-30-oz.-can]
marie A.
Review for: Original Country Cherry Pie Filling And Topping 30 oz more...
By far my favorite pie filling! It is sweet and has just the right amount of cherries. I love that cherries don't even have to be in season, any time can be the right time for a fresh baked cherry pie! I recommend to anyone. If you aren't great at baking I also recommend frozen pie crust. It is so easy and delicious.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Original Country Cherry Pie Filling And Topping 21 oz more...
So delicious I use this when I m making my home made cheese cake so delicious the perfect topping on anything really I highly recommend this for a good topping very 😋 tasty
Renee S.
I used this product for a topping on a cheesecake. It worked out very well. It was easy to use and tasted very good. I served it at a party and everyone raved about. I will definitely try this again. It was a good value. I would recommend this product and would like to try it other recipes.
Crystal R.
Review for: Original Country Cherry Pie Filling And Topping 30 oz more...
When I make a pie or need a cherry topping, this is absolutely the first thing I purchase. Tastes great and fresh. Sweet enough without too much sugar.
Candy M.
This tastes delicious on a refrigerator cheesecake. Or off a spoon. The sauce is better than the cherries theselves!
summer j.
Alvin, TX
So so good, I used on top of my mini cheesecakes and they came out great! Just put one cherry on top of each of them!
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
This filling is pretty good quality, but there is a little too much "juice" and not enough cherries for me!
Tiff H.
I sooooooo looooooove these cherries!!!!! i use these in my desserts, especially in my dump cake
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
But this brand for pudgey pies. so flavorful and taste so good. oly brand i will get. good price.

Walmart