BY DUNCAN HINES #35 in Frosting

Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
This frosting is a great price and tastes good too! I buy mine at the local store or Walmart. It spreads great and you can barely tell us store bought. So sweet & satisfying! I buy this when I'm feeling laY and don't want to make my own!
Maddie C.
Saint Charles
Pretty good for a jarred frosting a little sweet for my taste and it left a film in my mouth. I wish it wasn't so synthetic but I do know plenty of people who love it.
Traci J.
Manassas, VA
Duncan Hines frosting has to be the best out there. It's so sweet and creamy, glides on perfectly and tastes so good. Definitely closest to homemade as far as taste goes!
Rochelle N.
Vanilla is my favorite icing flavor! It is very delicious. I liked the whipped concept it was light and just amount of sweetness.
Phanyda L.
I'm the type to make my icing my scratch but this is actually pretty amazing. I recommend it. Just make sure you follow directions!
Sabrina M.
Barrie ON
I can eat this on it's own out of the container. It is the perfect sweetness for any cupcake or cake. I love the vanilla flavour. I buy this from Walmart.