BY DUNCAN HINES #87 in Sauces

Duncan Hines® Whipped Frosting Cream Cheese.
Now 15% more*.
*Than the leading brand.
Made with real cream cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anne T.
Definitely an interesting texture. If you like the taste of buttercream but the fluffiness of normal whipped icing, this is right for you. It's sweet, but definitely not too much. It goes especially well over brownies.
erin g.
Newark, DE
Very good on cakes and cupcakes, sometimes I eat it all by itself, along with other duncan hines frostings
Wendy R.
Mason, MI
I bought Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting just the other day. I used it as a spread between graham crackers.
Erin P.
London, ON
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
Mmmm I put this on my cake, cupcakes, carrot cookies and it tastes so good it creamy .....
Brittany H.
What a good deal for only 1.89 at our area Kroger!! And with an additional 15% icing in each container!?! Cream cheese frosting is my family's favorite flavor! Will be using this this weekend on my daighter's 6th birthday cake!