BY DUNCAN HINES #45 in Frosting

Easy spread Large size-perfect for layer cakes Kosher see more...

• What's the best mix in flavor you have paired with this frosting?1 Answers
Lindsay T.
Foodie Expert
I'm the cupcake lover among my friends, and I love to bake. While I often make my own frosting, sometimes churning a pound of confectioners sugar can get a little tedious, and on those days, this is the canned frosting I go for. Unless it's cream cheese-based, I pretty much will not use anything but Duncan Hines whipped frostings. The flavor is light, but rich, and is a consistency that's super easy to frost with. Plus, if you're one of those people who is easily nauseated by the sickly sweetness of frosting (like me) this one will most likely be on your safe list.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite frosting! It's very light and fluffy and isn't overly sweet like some other frostings. If you don't like/need a really sweet frosting, this is the one for you!
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite store bought frosting. While it's sweet, but which ones aren't, it's light and airy! This paired with chocolate cake is a delicious combo!
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite store bought icing. Love how light and fluffy it is. Reasonably priced also. Needs to have a little more in the container.
larisa b.
This frosting would pair great with vanilla cake, it seems a bit too sweet for me though.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. This is the only icing I use for decorating. A+ product. Creamy, easy to spread
Erin P.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Jazlyn A.
Foodie Expert
White frosting isn't something i love, but this frosting is so awesome. The flavor awesome and texture is great for decorating cakes and cupcakes.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Foodie Expert
What's the best mix in flavor you have paired with this frosting?