Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Kristen B.
I love this frosting! My daughter and I love to bake cakes together!! She loves licking the icing out of the container yumn
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This icing is great! It is not too hard to get out of container and it spreads really great. The taste is also delicious!!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This frosting is extra soft and fluffy making is easier to spread. Loooove it. Highly recommend if you're a chocolate lover
Ashley M.
Love the whipped icings. Lighter but still full of flavor for your sweet treats. Rich and flavorfulnfor the perfect cake.
Nahum E.
King of Prussia
It is really good. it is so so so creamy and delicious. I bought this at Giant Food store. I recommend it to everybody!!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love whipped frosting I swear it's the best, I like the chocolate one and all the kids seem to love it too.
Hailey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best whipped frosting ever. Spreads so smooth. Tastes great. Easy to find at Walmart or hyvee. Will continue to buy!
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Duncan Hines frosting ..I like to add a bit of brewed coffee for an added twist it gives it a special touch!
Kristen G.
Concord, NC
Wonderful brand of frosting! This frosting spreads easily, and tastes great on cake or right out of the container.
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I love chocolate . And this is my favorite whipped cream to put on cakes. Taste delicious. If I were you I would buy
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?