Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Cherie D.
Somerset
Whipped icing is my new fav.. I love these. Even when I order them I have the baker to make it whipped. You won't be disappointed when you try.
cheyenne C.
This frosting is amazing! it goes on a cooled cake smoothly and tastes so sweet id eat it out of the can if I could get away with it!hahaha.
Amareliz R.
Fort pierce, FL
Im not a big fan of chocolate frosting, but i will make exceptions for this one. Its the perfect amount of chocolate and not to obwr powering
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
These Duncan Hines whipped frosting are the best! They're creamy, fluffy, easy to spread and of course tasty no matter the flavor you choose
Jessica f.
This is by far the best frosting there is!!! You can eat it on just about any dessert....or right out of the container like me.....oops!!!
Andrea E.
So yummy! My husband and I like to buy Scooby snacks with this and snack away. I hart ever buy it with the intention of frosting something
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I like to cheat some times and buy this its really good and creamy I put this icing on my cakes cup cakes, brownies. Its just really good.
Samantha T.
This frosting is so good. I like how iit spreads so easily on the cake. It goes good with vanilla or a chocolate cake.one of my favorites.
Sahar F.
I am a big fan of chocolate and I often use this product for my cakes. The quality is awesome and the price is good. Highly recommend it
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastes great on chocolate and vanilla cakes! Smooth and creamy so it spreads really well. Also tastes delicious right out of the can! ;)
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?