Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite frosting to put on top of a yellow cake! :) My brother and I would get this frosting by the spoonfuls as children. Brings back lots of memories
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this brand of chocolate frosting is garbage. It tastes like the fake chocolate you can buy at the dollar store for cheap because nobody wants it.
Alyson S.
Houston, Pa
Rich, creamy, and chocolate all the things a college aged women needs. not only will you forget your ex-boyfriend but you'll make a new one called icing
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
The second Duncan Hines came out with whipped frosting, was the moment I gave up all others. The whipped frosting is so good, and it spreads so smooth!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Their Whipped icings are the vest store bought icing! Super thick but smooth and creamy. This chocolate is dark and rich but not heavy. Spreads easily.
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome I can eat it plain. Cannot go wrong with chocolate. Plus it's almost Halloween grab you some chocolate frosting and bake a cake for the kids
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
The Duncan Hines whipped frosting was okay. It didn't have as heavy of a feeling as a regular frosting but I didn't like the taste quite as much
Cherie D.
Somerset
Whipped icing is my new fav.. I love these. Even when I order them I have the baker to make it whipped. You won't be disappointed when you try.
tyla C.
Lakeland, FL
I used this frosting not too long ago for a chocolate cake I made at home. It has a nice creamy and sweet flavor. Great product for the price.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
I tried the whipped frosting and I'm never going back! It's texture goes on so nice and smoothly and is so delicious without being too sugary.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?