Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is really great for frosting cakes. I like that it is so light and fluffy, yet rich in flavor. It also doesn't rip the top of your cake off when frosting it.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
In my house we baked a lot and sometimes iodinate make my own frosting so i go and buy duncan hines frosting. My boys are fans of the chocolate whipped frosting.
Brooke W.
Love frosting, first of all and I'm a huge baker. I always run to duncan hines, I refuse to use anythign else!!! My fiance came home with something else and I sent him back to the store!
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
This frosting is awesome! It spreads sooo nice and smooth. The taste is delish and will go great with chocolate or vanilla cake or cupcakes. Love this frosting!
Noelle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really delicious and easy to spread. Curbs my cravings easily without having to eat much so i don't feel as guilty and is affordable. Good for cakes or on cookies.
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
We absolutely love whipped icing and regular icing. I use it on all cupcakes, cookies, and cakes I make. They all taste so good. It is always everything I hoped it would be. I purchased it from Walmart but other places sell them too. I was highly satisfied.
Tayler M.
woburn
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this frosting tastes alright. I'm really not one for chocolate frostings though. Its affordable, and if you like that chocolatey flavor you'd like this.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
I love this icing so much. Chocolate is one of my favorites and I love it on cakes and so on. I also like to make popcorn and dip it in the icing. Soooooo good
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have never used this before but would sure love to. I bake a lot of things and would love to see how this taste to see if its worth buying and recommending.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?