Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Carrie B.
While I don't usually buy canned frosting, if I'm in a pinch and need some, this is what I buy. I chocolate tastes almost as good as homemade and doesn't have weird oily mouth feel or "canned frosting' flavor.
rena m.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love this frosting whenever i make a cake or cake pops i always buy this one theres one in my cabin for when i want to bake a cake i always have one just in case and of course who doesn't like chocolate!
Rachel H.
Oceanside , CA
Loved these whipped frosting, i bake quite frequently and when I don't make my own frosting I use these whipped ones because they are lighter and fluffier and not so dense and heavy, makes it easier to eat the treat!
Rachel P.
Fluffy and light! Super good when you put it on cupcakes. Easy to use and great taste!! I enjoy the chocolate brand but there are other flavors that our family prefers. Vanilla!!
olivia b.
Rochester, NY
I hate frosting. I wipe it off of everything, but I actually eat this stuff out of the can. As soon as I feel my period coming on, I grab a can of this and eat it by the spoonful.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
This is my go to can of frosting if I am not making homemade. It spreads easily on cakes and cupcakes plus it's so light and airy it works great on my Chocolate Eclair recipe.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
Chocolate first off is my favorite flavor. Add in whipped and it is a match made in heaven. I have used this multiple times and for different things and it always is great.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Whipped frosting works so much better with spreading it on a cake. Doesn't tear the cake as easily. Its fluffier to and the taste is still that same great chocolate taste!
Rebecca L.
Mm mm mm! I love icing that is whipped and cream cheese. This brand is pretty good and the icing is so sweet and yummy you could eat the whole container with just a spoon.
Kaycee M.
This frosting is very good for store bought frosting. It spreads almost as easily as whipped topping icing, which is nice. The only down side is that it is very rich!
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?