Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I love the Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting on just about any kind of cake or cupcakes. I have been using this for a long time, and I can find them on sale just about anywhere. Try it on a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and chocolate icing. I am hooked on this brand of icing. I eat it right out of the container. I recommend everyone to use it.
Briana W.
Toledo, OH
it is yummy and doesnt get HARD when you refridgerate it its pretty cheap to any thing chocolate i will buy and i buy it at my local food store easy to find
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I pair this frosting with the Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix for the perfect sweet to rich ration. The milk chocolate adds a different flavor to the dark chocolate cake. Plus, the whipped nature of the frosting leaves what could be a heavy cake as a light, airy delacacy.
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a be chocolate fan but I do use this product a lot. My family absolutely loves it and it is just so easy to use. It helps complete any dessert or just to eat which my mom and little sister and brother does. Also great as a "glue" when making decorative cakes.
Heather W.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Whipped frosting has now become one of my household favorites. It is a very easy frosting to work with whether just icing a cake or decorating with it plus since it is whipped it taste even better then regular style frosting's.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Love this stuff. Perfect for cakes brownies muffins or just to lick with your finger or should I say finger licking good perfect for all types of desserts and breakfast pastries
Tabitha W.
Florence, KY
My sister typically makes frosting for me whenever I need it, but sometimes I don't want to aggravate her so I just buy it. This is pretty much all I'll buy. Regular frosting can be so thick, but this spreads easily and tastes lighter.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
You can never go wrong with chocolate! Especially when's it's frosting. I like this frosting because it's whipped and has more of an silky and airy feeling compared to normal frosting.
Julie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to use this all the time for my cakes! That is until i found out how to make frosting for a fraction of the price for a lot better and it tastes much better but this is still good. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Patricia S.
Saluda, NC
Duncan Hines makes the best Whipped Frosting! It is light and fluffy and makes frosting a cake so much easier. Did I mention the frosting tastes great too! I always have a a couple of these on hand in the pantry.
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?