Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #3 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Great consistency for frosting cakes! It's very smooth and creamy, and doesn't clump up! It is a bit too rich and sweet, but when paired with a less sugary cake, it's perfect! Also great for piping and decorating around a german chocolate cake.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have used this product before. It's reallyy a try and isn't too sweet. I have purchased this product on many different occasions. I have bought it on sale everytime. I do recommend this product because it is not too sweet and it is sold in many different flavors.
Nancy S.
These are delicious and easy to use. ( I add a tad of butter to make  it creamier & easier to spread) and buy at my local Kroger store. Any flavor I've tried tastes homemade. Use it inside jelly roll cakes, on cupcakes, cookies, inside graham crackers.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
This brand is the best brand for premade frosting period! This chocolate flavor tastes so good on cupcakes or even cake. It's easy to use when you need it or even if you just want to be a pig like me and eat it out of the container!
emily c.
south plainfield
This icing is very good it is very easy to apply and it taste so good I like to put it in the microwave for 5sec and get it warm before putting it on food but i strongly recommend it
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting is the perfect addition to any dessert (or to eat right out of the jar). It is light and fluffy which is perfect for any sweet indulgence
Adreana G.
I love this frosting. One because it's chocolate. I mean. A girls gotta have chocolate. But it actually taste a lot like chocolate. I have used it many times and I bought it at Walmart. It's a good way to make cupcakes taste good.
Desirae G.
Zapata , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
when i don't feel like making my own chocolate buttercream, this is always my go-to! I like to pair it with chocolate cake, because its my husbands favorite combination.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I love the Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting on just about any kind of cake or cupcakes. I have been using this for a long time, and I can find them on sale just about anywhere. Try it on a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and chocolate icing. I am hooked on this brand of icing. I eat it right out of the container. I recommend everyone to use it.
Briana W.
Toledo, OH
it is yummy and doesnt get HARD when you refridgerate it its pretty cheap to any thing chocolate i will buy and i buy it at my local food store easy to find
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?