Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
I buy this frosting all the fine... Whipped icing is so much better and creamier.
Wayna V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Duncan Hines frosting since I was a little girl. Used this chocolate frosting on my husbands vanilla birthday cake and
it was a hit! Everyone loved it and it spread very easily. It does not
taste like natural vanilla frosting but it taste like creamy fondant
frosting. Kids and adults love it. What I loved about it was its whipped texture giving it a more natural taste and experience.
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Amanda K.
Moores Mills , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I gave this 3 stars because while it is a fantastic product, you can easily whip a can of the regular frosting and get more for your money ūüėČ Other than that it is delicious!!! And if you don't have time to whip it, definitely a great choice!
Adriana A.
I love
this frosting. It is lighter and creamier than most of the ones I have
tried before. It has a delicious decadent taste. Highly recommend it to
others. It is not sickening sweet either.Just the perfect balance of
flavor and texture.
Amine m.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products in the Arab countries by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote good news.good greeting.
Rose H.
This frosting is good to frost your cakes or cupcakes when your in short of time to make your own. However I'm not that fond of its taste and would much rather prefer betty crackers whipped chocolate frosting to this. I wouldn't really buy it again unless absolute necessary
christa h.
100X better than the homestyle version of the frosting. I have used the Duncan Hines Whipped frosting in both chocolate and vanilla while baking and it has been great. The texture is far more pleasant than other store bought icings in a jar. I definitely recommend it to those to like to attempt to bake like myself and are looking for a decent frosting.
Tracy M.
Oshawa, Ontario
If I am in too much of a hurry to whip up some buttercream, this is my go to frosting for simple deserts! Brownies, cake, cupcakes. Delicious and chocolatey!
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
Wonderful on cupcakes . Cake and cookies great . Great price for the product get at all grocery stores Wal-Marts. targets any place the has baking goods .
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?