Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Makayla K.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Emily R.Duncan Hines Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Ellen M.

BY DUNCAN HINES #2 in Frosting

• Chocolate or Vanilla??8 Answers
  • I use frosting to stack cakes often - Does the whipped fr...2 Answers
  • Whats the best way to put frosting on cupcakes?3 Answers
noor a.
northville, mi
This is good but the packet creations thingies are disgusting. definitely not worth it.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
Best icing ever! I could seriously just eat spoonful's of it. Love this brand of icing.
Jennifer R.
Athens, TN
Duncan icing is practically the best brand of icing there is! Buy this all the time!!
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
I buy this frosting all the fine... Whipped icing is so much better and creamier.
steve s.
castorland, NY
This is very good whipped frosting . It is very creamy, has a nice chocolate flavor. Spreads very nice. This is very good on cupcakes. Not expensive and covers a complete large cake. I have purchased this a few times now, And i am very satisfied with it.
Amanda K.
Moores Mills, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I gave this 3 stars because while it is a fantastic product, you can easily whip a can of the regular frosting and get more for your money 😉 Other than that it is delicious!!! And if you don't have time to whip it, definitely a great choice!
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All of this brands kind of icing is amazing! My favourite is the cream cheese one, I always put it on top of our cakes or cupcakes, sometimes even muffins! Even the chocolate and vanilla and the other kinds are awesome! It goes on soo smoothly and even when you put the lid on and back into the cupboard for another time, it stays smooth!
Amine m.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products in the Arab countries by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote good news.good greeting.
Wayna V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Duncan Hines frosting since I was a little girl. Used this chocolate frosting on my husbands vanilla birthday cake and
it was a hit! Everyone loved it and it spread very easily. It does not
taste like natural vanilla frosting but it taste like creamy fondant
frosting. Kids and adults love it. What I loved about it was its whipped texture giving it a more natural taste and experience.
Rose H.
This frosting is good to frost your cakes or cupcakes when your in short of time to make your own. However I'm not that fond of its taste and would much rather prefer betty crackers whipped chocolate frosting to this. I wouldn't really buy it again unless absolute necessary
Gabbuddy W.
Is this any good?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do they have coconut flavor?
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate or Vanilla??
Lahouati A.
Black chocolate or millk chocolaté ?
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Considering all of the different types of frostings out there does whipped really make a difference? Does it taste that much better than the regular?